nightmares - 2

make sure you read the numbers in the title so you know what kind of chapter to expect !! (explained in story description & will also put in comments)

you toss and turn in your sleep. nothing can get the terrible nightmare you just had out of your head.

you had a dream that everyone hated you, harry no longer talked to you and refused to be your best friend all for no reason. you lost all of your friends and the person you are in love with but refuse to do anything about. of course it wasn't real, but it felt so vivid.

you couldn't shake the terrible feeling in your stomach so you head down to the common room. the cool air touches your skin as you walk down the stairs past the couches. it's 1 am and it is completely dark besides for the faint light coming in from the moon outside.

you go to the windows to look into the night sky, something that has always seemed to calm you down. but you notice the window has already been taken.

"hey what's up?" harry asks you, concerned

"hey what's up?" harry asks you, concerned. you hesitate but he insists. you tell him about your nightmare and he tells you to sit down by him. the windowsill is big enough for you two. both of your backs press against the cool wood as you face each other. your legs are bent in front of you, lightly touching his.

when you're finished he looks up at you and smiles, "well i clearly still lov- i mean i'm still talking to you. and everyone else isn't mad at you either. i get dreams like that a lot," he lightly touches your ankle, "sometimes it's everyone leaving me, other times it's the people i care about most hating me. i just come here to sit and think about it all."

"well i guess i came to the right place then" you say. you never know the right thing to say around him, you always get so nervous and shut down. he looks up at you and smiles. his hand is slowly brushing up and down your leg. you both look down, you don't dare move. the lightest touch is sending electricity through your entire body.

he looks over, out the window to point out how bright the moon is. you can't see it from your angle so he teases you, "get over here" as you sit next to him and he puts his arm around you.

he's using his arm on your shoulder to point out the various constellations across the sky. the conversation gets easier and flows with time. you laugh and joke for hours, he explains to you why he loves the moon so much and you race to see who can spot the first shooting star, you win of course.

slowly the conversation trickles off, your head slumps on his shoulder and his falls on top of yours. his arms is still around yours, but you grip his hand resting on your chest. his light breathing fills the quiet air as you slowly fall asleep.

you awaken to light in your eyes and someone slowly combing through your hair with their fingers

you awaken to light in your eyes and someone slowly combing through your hair with their fingers. suddenly the events of last night flood back and you smile and yawn. "hello sleepy head, i guess we fell asleep out here last night," harry groans in his morning voice.

"what time is it?" you complain. the sun is so bright in your face and you can feel the crisp air coming from the windows.

"6 am, luckily no one is up yet." he answers.

you groan, "more sleep, more sleep, it's bedtime." his raspy voice laughs, "okay whatever you say darling."

as he gets up, you reach out for him. he rolls his eyes and picks you up in his arms. then carries you quietly back into your bed.

he tucks you in, telling you goodnight and planting a soft kiss on your forehead

he tucks you in, telling you goodnight and planting a soft kiss on your forehead. you fall asleep with a soft smile across you face, you may have had a nightmare earlier, but this outcome was well worth it.

from there on you vowed to have more nightmares, or at least fake them.

i was tired writing this so i kept accidentally writing shit everytime i meant to say sit. i was laughing so hard everytime i fixed it. feel free to re read for your own entertainment.

due to the situation with my tiktok, i have made a new one > @imaslutforhjp please follow it!!

i'll be posting updates relating to wattpad, sneak peak to stories coming out, and more mature content that's easier to make through a tiktok!