new feelings (pt. three) - 5

make sure you read parts 1 and 2 before this!!

mature content ahead !!

as you sit on the desk harry looks down at you, there's something bugging you that you just need to ask. "tell me, how long have you had feelings for me?" you ask him.

harry gets quiet for a second and then signs nervously, "have you not realized? i've been into you for the past couple months. all those times i "forgot" something wherever you were or needed help with homework i already knew the answer to. i took every opportunity i had to get close to you and talk to you. i mean, besides when you looked hot as merlin and then i couldn't even be in the room with you. you really expected to show up in that tonight and expect me not to want to fuck you on this table? oh bloody hell do you even realize what you do to me?"

you giggle nervously, "hmmm i'm not sure what you're talking about." you stand up and move away from the table, looking in a mirror in the far corner and putting up your hair. his eyes are fixated on you when you turn around again.

as you walk towards him be backs you into a wall and bends down to whisper in your ear, "oh i think you know exactly what i'm taking about

as you walk towards him be backs you into a wall and bends down to whisper in your ear, "oh i think you know exactly what i'm taking about."

he takes your hand in his, looking at it carefully. as he rubs your fingers back at forth he teases, "don't tell me you've never pretended these are mine," leaving you speechless.

he bends down to kiss you, stopping inches away so you can lean in. you slightly lean forward, his lips so close to yours and then back away. he deserves it for what he said, even if it was true. he gives you a frustrated look until you lean in again, but pull back quick. "oh come on" he growls in your ear.

you give up and sarcastically groan, "okay fine" and lean into him

you give up and sarcastically groan, "okay fine" and lean into him. he leans in but you swerve at the last moment, causing him to kiss your cheek instead. "oh fuck you" he says as he looks at you, annoyed but he wants you more than ever. you look into his eyes and smirk, "okay."