quiddich and showers- 5

mature content ahead!!

you watch as the players on the field zoom past you. the game is intense and tied 60 to 60. the anticipation is hung in the air, someone is bound to get the snitch soon and it better be harry.

you watch as he scans the field, sweat glistening off of his forehead. then you notice as he becomes more vigilant, his eyes following something in the air as he darts forward.

draco sees the same thing and quickly speeds in the same direction. they are neck and neck. you notice draco lean over and mutter something to harry. harry's face visibly changes to jealously and anger. draco takes advantage of the distraction and grabs the snitch right out from under him.

slytherin cheers while gryffindor groans in disappointment. harry has never lost his focus quite like that and you don't know why.

walking back into the common room you don't see harry anywhere. that is until you feel a hand grab your wrist, pulling you while he says "come with me right now" in a low voice.

you follow him into a private bathroom and stop and ask what's wrong. before you can finish he cuts you off with a passionate kiss.

he runs his hands through your hair, down your back, to your ass. he grabs it and lifts you up to wrap your legs around him and pins your back to the wall. there is a noticeable bulge rubbing against you that has been there for awhile.

he pauses for a moment to ask, "you good with this?" and you nod and kiss him again in response.

you pull up his sweat soaked jersey, which normally you would find gross but at this moment you find it incredibly hot. the way his cheeks are rosy, he's slightly out of breath, the beams of sweat glistening on his forehead and down his abs.

soon enough both of your clothes are discarded and you are in the shower. you lips are locked together in some sort of trance and his hands are all over your body. the water is cold in contrast to the heat you have generated so you shiver as it hits you.

he pushes your body against the cold metal wall and you instinctively spread your legs apart. his fingers work wonders inside of you while you stroke him. your lips refuse to break apart and you feel his light moans on yours.

your legs are starting to give out and you're having trouble standing. he picks you up and inserts his tip inside of you but pulls it out. he continues to do this about three more times.

you whimper "please baby" and he replies with a smirk, "beg for it."

"harry please" you beg. he looks into your eyes and whispers "what do you want."

you shyly say "i want you to fuck me harry." he gives you a devilish look, "keep going."

and with a sudden boost of confidence you blurt, "harry please fuck me so hard i don't want to be able to walk in the morning. i just need you so bad right now."

and as fast as you said it, he was pounding inside you. the image of the water running down his body, his head rolled back, and mouth partly open was hot enough to make anyone pass away, you're surprised you didn't.

anyone passing by would have heard harry saying things like "fuck you're so tight" "yes keep going baby" and "how are you so beautiful." if it wasn't for your quick muffliato charm you casted.

eventually you both reach your breaking points and finish together. you can easily now say that was the best half hour of your life.

harry places kisses on your forehead and makes sure to wash your hair and body before you get out. wrapped in towels, you sneak back into his dorm room and change into clean clothes.

while changing you ask him what sparked everything that just happened. his face is flushed with embarrassment as he replies, "i just didn't want to lose you. malfoy made me start to think that he or someone else could take you away from me. i just didn't want that to happen. so i made sure to show you why you want me so bad."

you reach out to hold his hand as you laugh and say "well he needs to make you think like that more, because i may have trouble walking."

you walk out wearing harry's big tee shirt and boxers, both with wet hair and hermione gives you a knowingly grin.

maybe he should lose quidditch games more often.

contraception was being used in this story even though it was not mentioned. practice safe sex ladies and germs!

let me know if there are any scenarios you want me to write about or if there is any aspect of my writing i can improve on.