old rivalries never die (part three) - 5

mature content!!

the first activity for the week is a puzzle. each group gets one large box. they tell you in each box is many different objects that you have to open with clues you will find in the box. the goal is to get to the innermost object before any other team. when you get to the object you will press a button which sends how long it took you back to the professors.

this game sounds like something you would be good at, especially being a ravenclaw. but harry may not be too good, despite what he has told you.

you find a nice spot away from others, careful so no one can listen in and see what you're doing. the box will automatically open for everyone at exactly 10 am.

you wake up early and find a secluded but nice area. harry has the box with him but hasn't gotten here. you are worried that he wouldn't show up on time, it would be so typical of him.

you check your watch, 9:56, come on harry. as you are looking down you hear a voice say, "really? you had no trust in me coming on time?"

"no i didn't. come here and sit down we need to prepare," you answer. he sits next to you and laughs as you hand him a pen and notepad.

"what? we might need it," you tell him harshly. he just rolls his eyes and lets out a slight chuckle.

you check your watch again, thirty seconds. your adrenaline pumps and your hands shake. the lock finally clicks green on the box and it pops open.

inside the green box is a slightly smaller box with a lock. also a note is placed on the top. the note reads:

One of four
Bloodline pure
History and secrets
I buried them low and deep

Listened
Spoke
Disagreed
Left

If you heard me speak
You may not understand
But the last words your hear
Were my sole command

I left behind
My virtues; my beliefs
And one day
My work will be finished

Who am I?

you know instantly. you pull out the smaller box and look at the lock. it isn't like one you've seen before and it has no where to put in your answer. harry can't figure it out either.

you realize the lock is most likely opened by someone saying the correct answer. you bend down and quietly say, "Salazar Slytherin."

the lock clicks open and you exclaim, "that was easy." harry scoffs and you give him a dirty look.

"just so you know i'm not letting you do all of the work. you are not doing this on your own if i can figure it out first," he tells you.

"have fun trying," you reply. you are after all a ravenclaw, this was meant for you.

the next box contains an ball shaped object. it's completely hard, a bit heavy, slightly cold, and about the size of a football. you examine it with your hands and look for any clue.

"here give it to me," harry tells you. you hand it over and he does the same, coming up with nothing.

"do you have any ideas?" you ask him. you're stumped on what it could mean.