good morning beautiful- 5

mature content ahead!!

you slowly open your eyes, looking over at the clock reading 9:13 am. you start to remember the events of last night and turn over to see harry next to you. the sun is shining across his face and he has a tired smile.

his raspy morning voice groans "good morning beautiful" as he pulls you closer.

you run your hands through his messy hair and grab his classes from the bedside table and gently put them on his face. your legs wrap around his waist as you lay on top of him. you plant kisses on his neck, going from his ear down to his shoulder. his hands start to massage your hair and move down slowly from your back all the way down to your thighs. he traces his fingers in patterns across your skin and you can hear his soft breathing in your ear.

he softly grabs your hips and flips you over so he's on top. he smiles looking down at you and you blush and look away.

with his body pressing against yours, you feel something hard against you that definitely wasn't there two minutes ago and giggle.

harry asks what's so funny and you reply "someones just a little excited to see me."

in response he lightly brushes his hand under your shorts and replies "well i could say the same to you"

your breathing shakes from his touch and you realize how much you want him. you grind up against his body and whisper please in his ear.

harry groans back "you're going to pay for laughing at me sweetheart" as he traces his fingers under the waist of your shorts.

your back arches in response and he smirks, "someone's VERY excited to see me." as he gently pulls them down.

he looks into your eyes and plants a kiss on your parted lips. you bite his lip and he begins to kiss you more passionately. one of his hands is supporting the back of your head and the other is tracing down the side of your body.

harry takes one of his hands to lead yours to his boxers. you trace your fingers down his abs and his v-line. then gently pull them off and toss them aside. at the same time he fumbles with the clasp of your bra, finally getting it off after a bit of struggle.

he breaks the kiss and his lips travel down your body, lingering at your stomach to tease you even more. he looks up at you and smiles once more as he spreads your legs apart.

he rubs two fingers lightly up and down your entrance sending shivers down your spine. then slowly inserts them, causing your head to fall back into the pillow behind you. he picks up pace, massaging circles with his thumb. just as your are about to finish, he stops.

his head dips down and he sends a whole new sensation through your body. you can feel him grin as your ragged breaths fill the room. you rake your fingers through his hair and gently pull as you feel yourself finish.

harry looks up at you, a soft smile on his face, his eyes filled with love and asks, "how are you love?"

still out of breath, all you can say is "wow" and he starts to blush. you bite your lip and he leans down and kisses you causing the butterflies to start up all over again. he deepens the kiss and you feel him hard against you.

in-between kisses are moments filled with mutters of "i want you," "are you sure," "yes," "please," and "now."

harry positions himself outside you and slowly pushes in. it still is shocking how big he is, so he gives you time to slowly adjust. he gently picks up the pace and his hands focus on your breasts. the sight and sound of his light moans are enough to send you over the edge.

as he speeds up you utter "harry" and he groans, "baby don't say my name like that, you're going to make me finish way too soon."

you bite your lip and try to hold up back but tiny whimpers escape. you hear him mutter, "jesus fuck, that isn't any better."

knowing he can't last much longer, he chooses to pay extra attention to you. focusing on the areas he know will send you over the edge. they worked because you finished moments after him.

harry looks over at you in bed, tucks a strand of hair behind your ear and says "that was a very good morning my beautiful."

contraception was being used in this story even though it was not mentioned. practice safe sex ladies and germs!