A day with Jon

23/6/85 Detroit

Elizabeth's POV 

My eyes slowly peel open, the light of a new day glaring into my sensitive eyes causing me to let out a little groan. My head throbbed in sync with my heartbeat as I lift it from the pillow. My body twists and turns in bed, my eyes widening when I feel a breeze on my ass. My head jolts up to see my skirt is completely missing, revealing my little lace panties. "Oh, God.." Mumbling under my breath as I take in my surroundings. Kim is sprawled out on the other bed with Richie and the room is littered with beer bottles. 

Suddenly the bathroom door bursts open and out walks Jon, his bare chest on show yet again

Suddenly the bathroom door bursts open and out walks Jon, his bare chest on show yet again. My cheeks burning red when his eyes look me up and down "Mornin". I immediately look round for any blankets or clothing that I can use to cover myself but all I have on are my panties and my cropped vest and there are no blankets on the bed. In a desperate attempt to keep the shred of dignity I have left, I cover what I can with my arms "Morning.... Umm where are my clothes? Or a blanket?". His lips curved into a smirk which only makes me burn a brighter red "You were sick last night so Kim had to take your skirt off". He picks the blanket up from the floor and places it on the bed, allowing me to cover myself up. 

" I hope ya don't mind, we had to share the bed" Pointing next to me on the bed. If my cheeks turn any more red, they're going to set on fire. "I'm sorry If I ruined the night for you guys" Biting my lip as the embarrassment settles in. "You didn't ruin it, you made it better..... I mean you're a pretty cool chick" , "So what did happen when we got back? I can remember a lot of beer but everything else is pretty vague" Pulling the blanket further up as he sits down on the edge of the bed next to me. He leans in, his intense blue orbs making love to my eyes while his sultry smirk makes me bite down hard on my lip. "You kept flirtin with me" My mouth drops open in utter shock "I'm sorry.... I--I shouldn't have done that" Tearing my gaze away from his when my head drops down. "Why not?" His voice full of concern, "Because you're....well you're with someone..... aren't you?" My eyes searching his. "Says who? let me at em" Pretending to throw punches in the air which causes me to burst out into giggles. "Nearly every news paper says you're going out with Diane Lane" His eyes roll to the back of his head at the mention of her name. "Geez, I broke up with her a month ago" Waving off my comment with the wave of his hand. "How come?" My curiosity getting the better of me, his expression changing into an unreadable one. "Oh sorry, that's so rude of me... you don't have to--" He immediately cut me off with a caress of his hand against my arm "It's alright..... She was too much of a party girl.... I want someone more down to earth" ..... "What bout you? you got a guy back home?". "No..... God forbid if I ever get a boyfriend" A quiet laugh sneaking out as I trail off. "What do you mean?" His brows furrowing together with confusion "I'm 22 years old and I think my dad and brother are getting comfortable with the fact that I've never had a boyfriend before". A sudden realisation hitting him "Ohh right... so they really protective?". "Yeah you could say that.... being the only girl and all" My cheeks glowing with a rosy tint, a bashful smile curving my lips. "So you've never been with a guy.... ya know?" Giving me a suggestive look as he trails off. "Umm.... Not really.... Well sort of.. once" His brows furrowing together with confusion. "Uhh I was 16 and I snuck out to meet this boy I liked and well... I guess he really liked the back seat of his car" A snicker bursts from his lips upon hearing my story.