If I was your boyfriend

25th May 1986 

Liza's POV 

"Oh, Jonny!!!" Yelping out my words as the pleasure surrounds me like a bubble. My skin heats up and tingles from head to toe. The feel of his fingers filling me up is so intoxicating, like an addictive drug I can't get enough of. His toned, hairy body pressed against mine is entirely hypnotic and alluring. "Mmm... Can I take your skirt off babe?" My eyes pop open upon hearing his question. My cheeks start to glow red with embarrassment "Oh... Uhm... I-I--" He cuts me off when I start to get flustered "Hey.... It's alright you don't have to". He slowly leans in for a kiss but I pull away and cut him off "Wait... you can take it off..... Bu--But I want to leave my panties on". "You can trust me babe.... I won't ever do anything you don't wanna do" He trails off into a delicate open-mouthed kiss, his silky lips torturing mine. Without even realizing it, he was already sliding my skirt down my smooth legs while distracting me with his lips. He tosses my skirt on the floor before taking a moment to scan the lower part of my body, licking his plump lips when his eyes meet my tiny black lace panties. My heart rate skyrockets when he leans in and kisses me just above my panty line, groaning against my skin before he pulls away. He snakes himself up my body until his lips are on mine, while his hand slithers under my panties. A loud gasp of pleasure elicits from my mouth when his long fingers plunge inside. 

"Can I umm... Ask you something?" Lifting my head from his chest to look him in the eyes. "Anything honey... What is it?" I bite my lip when I feel my cheeks burning red. My gaze wanders down his body until they meet his evident bulge in his trousers "Liza? What did you wanna ask?". My head whips up, my eyes meeting his once again "Can I..... See it... again?" Biting my lips hard in hopes of hiding how nervous I am. His brows ruffle together with confusion "See what?". "Umm.... well.... Your umm..." My cheeks turned a shade of crimson, my eyes once again finding the bulge straining in his tight jeans. He follows my gaze to see what I'm talking about "Ohh!! You wanna see that?!". "Well..... I only had a quick look at it last year so I didn't see it properly and well I've been thinking bout it---" He cuts me off with a quiet snicker "You've been thinking about my dick babe?". My body jolts up into a sitting position when he starts unfastening his skin-tight jeans at an achingly slow pace. My eyes widen with anticipation, my tongue sliding across my lips as I wait patiently to see what's hiding beneath his jeans. He told me he doesn't usually wear underwear because it makes it easier when he's on tour and it's one less thing to carry around and change into. His fluffy chest hair leaves a thin train down his abs, towards his pubic region. He inches his jeans down his ass and past the short curly mess of hairs, lays his rock-hard cock, springing up when it's no longer restricted by his jeans. My jaw drops open when I see just how big and thick it is up close. You can't tell with his trousers on but it is pretty big. "You wanna touch it?" Wiggling his brows at me suggestively. A whimper slips from my lips as my breathing rapidly increases "I--I've never..... touched.... a dick before" Gulping down the built-up saliva as I trail off. "I mean sex ed in school wasn't exactly the most informative lesson ya know" He rolls his eyes with humour at my comment. "Here......" Grabbing my hand and wrapping it gently around his cock, prompting a gasp from my lips. He starts by guiding my hand down his length before letting me take over. He hooks his arms around the back of his neck, closing his eyes so he can enjoy every stroke. 

After a minute of beating him off, I'm starting to get into a good rhythm. He opens his eyes and lets out a snicker when he looks at me "Babe.... stop teasing me.... you're making me think you're gonna suck it". Without hesitation, my jaw snaps closed a huge wave of embarrassment washing over me. The faster I get, the more he moans with pleasure which turns me into a blushing mess. The longer I stare down at his cock, the more temptation to suck it builds. I wait for him to close his eyes again and take the opportunity. My mouth edges its way towards his juicy pink tip, sliding it into my wet, warm mouth. He whimpers loudly, twitching at the feel of my tongue wrapping around his pulsating vein. It takes me a minute to figure out how to breathe and suck at the same time but before I know it, I've got a steady rhythm. His large hand balls my hair up into his fist and guides my head down his inches, prompting me to moan and hum with each swipe of my tongue. "Ahhh..... I'm gonna cum....".