Late night dip

19th August 1986 / Yokohama

Jon's POV

"Babe.... cmere.." Shouting through to Lily who is just in the bathroom while Richie and I are backstage area. "Do you think she'll fall for it Rich?" Whispering to him so she can't hear our evil plan. "Yeah... she can be quite gullible.... I really can't believe you haven't fucked her yet" Giggling out his words in amazement. "Well I've certainly done other things.... Let's just say she tastes real good" He snickers at my words, shaking his head at me "Shh... she's comin". 

"Yeah baby?" Strutting over to us, wearing a mini black dress which just covers her ass. "Uhh... can you do me a favour and go up this ladder.... we were messin around and we lost his badge" Her brows furrow together with confusion "Why can't you guys go up there?". "Uhh well... you're smaller babe, so you'd fit up there" She rolls her eyes at me, clearly not believing a single word. 

She grasps the ladder and hesitantly climbs the steps, her hips swaying with each step. I have the perfect view to swoon over her smooth ample thighs. The higher she climbs, the more I can see under her dress, Richie however doesn't look seeing as he's known her since she was 5. Once she reaches the top, I move my head under her, my mouth stretching into a grin when I see she's not wearing any panties. "Jonny... I don't see anything" Stretching her head around over the ledge "Yeah it should be up there... just... bend forward a little". She bends forward slightly, causing her dress to ruffle up "Mmm yeah that's it". My eyes are glued to the juicy spot between her legs which is screaming for my dick. "Hey... How's the forest?" Richie catching my attention when he nudges me in the side. "The forest is bare man" He silently snickers at my comment, trying his best not to alert her to our evil plan. 

Only a minute later, I'm lured back into my trance, admiring her pussy like it's a piece of art. "JONNY!! ARE YOU LOOKING UP MY DRESS?" I pick my head up so fast I'm surprised I didn't get whiplash "Uhh..... yeah". She rolls her eyes and stomps back down the ladder, tutting and groaning with anger "Ya know Jonny.... I actually have a job to get ready for" Crossing her arms as she faces me. "Mmm you're sexy when you're pissed" Pulling her towards me as I trail off. She huffs and shakes her head at me "Awwh I'm sorry babe... I just couldn't resist it... I wanted to see that sweet little pussy" She bows her head in hopes of hiding her flushed cheeks "Jonny... you're embarrassing me". "Well I can make it up to you" Wiggling my brows at her suggestively. 

Later that night...

Elizabeth's POV

"Cmon babe.... it'll be fun... just the two of us.... alone.... in the pool" He gnaws at my neck, getting me worked up in a really good way. "But what if someone sees us?" He senses the worry in my voice and pulls away, looking deep into my eyes "Babe.... It's not like I'm gonna be fuckin you in the pool... Much as I'd like to.... we're only goin for a swim". In an attempt to hide my flushed cheeks, I bashfully look away "Hmm... Alright". "Alright... you wanna put your bikini on babe?" Leaning in for a soft kiss before he trots off to his suitcase, grabbing his shorts and disappearing into the bathroom. He's not shy about getting changed in front of me, he only goes into the bathroom because I'm still rather shy about my body. 

After I slip into the red bikini he got me last year, I wrap his robe around me and head downstairs with him. The bikini is rather on the tight side which is probably why he chose it but this is all I have with me. "Canon ball it babe" A Cheshire cat grin stretching across his face "Oh god.... do I have to Jon?". "If you do it.... I'll do it" Wiggling his brows at me suggestively "Oh alright" Huffing as I slide his robe off my arms, revealing the skimpy bikini that barely covers anything. "Mmm you better hurry before I get you" Swiping his tongue across his lips like a hungry lion. My eyes widen when he stalks over to me and before I know it I'm mid air, launching into the pool. My legs sprawl out when I plunge into the warm water, the bubbles rising up to the surface.