It's a date!

7th May 1986 New Jersey 

Jon's POV 

"Jon.." The way she says my name is always so soft spoken, yet enticing and sultry at the same time. My eyes make their way to her, nearly popping out my skull when I see her. My drink comes squirting from my mouth like a fountain, utter shock and arousal surging through my body. She's standing there with nothing but my t-shirt on, her slender but voluptuous thighs on full show, begging for every bit of attention that I so desperately want to give her. 

Her sweet giggles pull me from my sexualised daze "Huh?". "Awwh do you need a bib honey?" My brows furrow together with confusion "What?". "You Umm..... Dribbled abit" Pointing to my bare chest. My gaze falls to my chest which is absolutely soaked yet again "Ahhh shit..." Swiping my hand through the wet patch. She bursts out giggling again which never fails to make my heart melt, it's such a heavenly sound. 

"Cmere..." Tapping my hand on the empty space on the sofa. Her hands fiddle with each other as she slowly tip toes her way towards me, gently placing herself next to me. She bites down on her plump rosy lip which is what Richie said she does when she's nervous. 

"How's your hand...." Her breath getting caught in her throat when I take her cut up hand in mine "It's... better" caressing my thumb across her sore spots. Her breathing rapidly increases when I bring her knuckles to my lips at an achingly slow pace, placing a peck delicately on her hand. 

My fingers slither up her arm like a snake, nestling in her neck "I wanna ask you somethin" My hot breaths fanning her face. "Anything" Her voice all breathy as she falls deep into my eyes. "I wanna take you somewhere tonight" , "Anywhere" Her voice still breathy as we slowly inch closer to one another. "On a date..." Her eyes pop open "Wait.... really?" A beaming smile stretched across her face. "Yeah really" Quietly laughing at her reaction. Her cheeks glowed with a rosy tint "I'd love to.." Her hands resting nicely on my chest. "Great.... I'll drop you off at your apartment and pick you up at around 5" Caressing my thumb across her tinted cheeks. "Where are we going?" Her eyes searching mine for answers "It's a surprise...".

Lily's POV  

It's around 4pm so I decide to start getting ready for tonight, starting off with a nice hot shower. By the time I'm finished, I'm back to smelling and looking fresh instead of a wet mop look. 

Grabbing my hair dryer, I blast my hair with the hot air, gradually drying it until my soft curls bounce. Instead of my usual big curly mess, I clip my hair behind my right ear and sweep it off to the left. I'm not usually big on makeup, but seeing as it's a date, I'm thinking I better make a little more effort. So I put on light foundation, mascara, eyeliner and some pink tinted lip gloss. 

Now finally time for my outfit which was going to be the more difficult part seeing as he didn't tell me where we're going. After much consideration and pondering, I dragged my best dress out, which hasn't been worn yet so what better occasion to wear it than a date with Jon. It's a mini black low cut beaded dress, pairing it with my black heels, his ring and some dangly earrings. 

Just when I finish getting ready, a knock sounds on the front door which instantly gets my heart beating out my chest. I give myself a once over in the mirror before trotting off to the front door, taking in a deep breath before swinging it open. My eyes are immediately drawn to his clothes which are always amazing. He's fashioning a leather coat, super tight pants, boots, top and my necklaces. My eyes look him up and down and he does the same before they eventually meet. "Elizabeth.." My cheeks burn red when he whispers my full name, setting my skin on fire from head to toe. "Jon.." His cheeks glow with a pink tint, shuffling on his feet nervously. "Are those for me?" Looking down to the bunch of pink roses in his hand. "Uhh.... Flowers...... For you" Swinging his arm out towards me which sends me stumbling back a few steps "Shit.... Sorry". "It's alright..." Giggling as I trail off before gently taking the flowers out of his hand. I take in a deep breath, sniffing up the floral scent "They're beautiful..... Thankyou.... My favourite" Leaning in to connect my lips with the skin of his cheek for a delicate kiss which is dangerously close to his lips.