The photoshoot

26/6/85 Detroit 

I've been running around all morning, getting myself ready for the photoshoot. Kim managed to persuade me into getting my whole body waxed which isn't something I ever get done, I much prefer a shaver. The pain was excruciating and I'll be surprised if I ever go back again but my skin does look and feel silky smooth. After that, we went to get our nails done, she went for a bright pink and I went for red which is my favourite colour after all. We quickly stopped in the diner for a coffee before heading down to the spa "I'm really nervous about this photoshoot..... I'm so used to being behind the camera" Looking down at my swirling coffee. "Hey, you're gonna do great Liz..." She gave me an encouraging smile. "I on the other hand am so excited about it.... getting in a jacuzzi with five hot guys.... this is going to make my day" A loud laugh burst from my lips upon hearing her words. She certainly has a point, it'll just be the two of us in a jacuzzi with five very attractive guys, the sexiest of them all being Jon. "Come on we better head down..." Sipping the last of our coffees down before disappearing out of the diner. 

We make it to the spa and are immediately led into the changing rooms by some woman who leaves us to our own devices. Two robes were hanging up, one I recognise to be Jon's that he wears on tour. "I thought you said there'd be a few swimsuits to choose from" Her words capture my attention, my head whips round to see what she's looking at. There are two bikinis laid out on the bench but one of them already has a name tag with my name on it. It's a tiny red bikini that looks like it will reveal more of my body than hiding it. "That's what Jon told me", "Then why does that have your name on it..." Pointing to the red bikini with her finger. "I have no idea..... I guess it's because it's his favourite colour" Shrugging as he trails off. "Yeah, I'm sure that's the reason" Cocking her brow at me as she picks up the bikini and tosses it to me. 

After we're ready, we wrap the robes around us, me with Jon's and Kim with the other one which I can only assume is Richie's robe. Our hesitant footsteps make it into the spa to see the boys already in the jacuzzi having some photo's taken. Jon instantly mesmerises me into a trance, his wet wavy mane fashioning the black hat he wears on stage. His glistening hairy chest looks like a forbidden treat. I quickly spin around to face Kim when Jon looks our way "Oh God.... Kim I'm so nervous.... these bikini bottoms are so far up my ass and I feel like my tits are gonna fall out". "Just calm down It's gonna be great---- He's coming over" Her eyes widening dramatically. 

"Hey, you made it" His voice almost bewitching me to turn round to look at him. My eyes were hungry to see every inch of his slender body. My stomach all aflutter when I see his tiny swimming trunks which you can definitely make out his dick through. I bite down hard on my bottom lip, hoping the pain will distract me from my erotic desire but to my dismay, it fails miserably. A whimper forces itself from my lips, causing my cheeks to illuminate with humiliation. Try as I might, I can't seem to muster any words from my mouth, only incoherent babble and whimpers coming out. His devilish grin curves his lips making it all the worse for me, the only thing he's missing is a pair of devil horns. He knows exactly what he's doing to me and he's loving watching me turn to mush. "May I?" His voice snapped me from my sexual trance "Huh?" Looked up to him in utter confusion. "The robe?" Pointing to his robe covering my body "Umm... Yeah," My voice is a mere whisper as I take a step closer to him, my heels clicking against the damp floor. His velvet fingers slide under the material causing my breathing to drastically increase. He slips the robe off my shoulders, letting it drop to the floor which leaves me just wearing the bikini right in front of him. My chest is bouncing up and down like a bouncy castle seeing as I'm breathing so fast. I can feel his eyes wandering over my whole body, his sultry gaze tearing the bikini off me. "It's alright..... Just pretend it's just me" He lifts my chin so my gaze meets his as he whispers soothing things to me. He takes my hand in his and leads me over to the jacuzzi, helping me in like a queen. My skin gradually gets wet with each step further into the jacuzzi.