Jon the babysitter

16th May 1986 

Liza's POV CONTINUED.....

The throbbing of my head rips me from my dream causing me to groan and whine in pain. My hands rub and massage my tired features in hopes of waking me up. After a whole minute of blinking my heavy lids open, I manage to force them open properly, cringing as the light of the new day glares into my overly sensitive eyes. My eyes scan the room with confusion, wondering how and why I'm in Jon's room. My hands pull and tug at the shirt I'm wearing, whining when I recognize it to be Jon's shirt. 

My attention is drawn to the door when It swings open, Jon strutting in with a glass of water. "Oh Hey.... you're awake... how you feelin?" A gentle smile curved his soft plump lips, his fluffy mane flowing with his movements. "Headache..... How did I get here? The last thing I remember... we were at the bar" Rubbing my tight forehead in hopes of jogging my memory. "You were drugged last night... I had to bring you back here to keep an eye on you... you were pretty out of it" In an attempt to muster up some words, all I manage is a bitter gulp of saliva "Bu-But I--I" Gasping and panting for breaths as I trail off, the panic rising in my throat. "Hey.... you're okay now babe... I'd never let anything happen to you" Brushing his knuckles across my cheek. "Cmere.." Pulling me in for a warm embrace, prompting a sweet sigh to muffle against his bare hairy chest. 

After a couple of minutes of caressing my back and whispering sweet nothings in my ear, my sobs come to a halt and are replaced with coos and sighs. "How you feelin hmm? do you remember anything from last night?" Brushing his knuckles against my cheek. My eyes close in hopes of jogging my memory "I remember...." As I trail off, various groggy memories flood my mind, prompting a groan from my lips. "I saw things.... that weren't there and you were saying things that you weren't saying" Slowly shook my head as I whisper. "Like what things?" Another groan slips from my lips upon hearing his response. I was so hoping he wouldn't want me to tell him because it's all so embarrassing. "Well umm... When I was in the bathroom I thought I saw a couple having sex on the counter then when I came out... Yo--you said... Ummm" My cheeks glowing pink with embarrassment. "Hey..... you can tell me... it's alright" Lifting my chin with his velvety fingers, my heart fluttering when our eyes meet. "Well you said that you..... had the same idea and then you said 'Joking.... I'll fuck you in my nice warm bed'" A quiet snicker elicits from his lips "Well that explains the blushing babe.... what else?". "Uhh.... in the alleyway, I looked at you and you were naked then when we got back... you said 'So are you going to take your clothes off? or should I do it?" ......... "And the whole time... I had this strong feeling to do exactly as you said" He lets out a sharp sigh "I imagine a guy probably slipped you it in your beer....". "Bu--But why? What for?" My eyes desperately searched his for answers to my naïve, innocent question. "They use it to make it easier to have sex with women.... to do whatever they want, it makes the women more vulnerable.... the bartenders sometimes sneak it in or other guys who are at the bar". Suddenly my head starts to feel fuzzy and dizzy, and the room starts to spin round in circles. My head falls into his hands when it starts to get too heavy to carry, my breathing rapidly getting heavy. "Hey.... Liza you alright?" Lightly shaking me in hopes of waking me up. "Feel....... Faint" My voice is all breathless as if the air has been sucked from my lungs. "Drink some of this babe... It'll help" Placing the cold glass on my lips, tipping the water gently into my lips. 

Jon's POV 

"You feelin better now?" , "Much better.... thankyou" The most heavenly smile curved her sweet lips before taking the last bite of her food. "I'm a little embarrassed though... Can't believe I thought you said those things" Bashfully giggled as she trails off, her cheeks a soft pink shade. "I was wonderin why you were so red.... thought you were just hot or somethin..... Now I know" Snickering out my words "Oh I was hot alright.... only for a different reason".