𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

┌────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┐

CHAPTER FIVE !
Sibling Tag

└────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┘

"So, what are we going to do next Tommy?" Tori asked, leaning onto his sideー to which he didn't mind.

Tommy thought for a while before looking down at her, "Well since this is a chill stream, why don't we just do our sibling tag video?" he suggested. She shrugs in reply, "Sure."

He turns to the chat, glancing over to his other monitor, "What about that chat? Do you want us to do a little QnA?" The two looked over to the chat and they could a majority of them saying 'yes'.

"If that's what the people want, then the people shall receive it. Chat, I'll leave a tweet on my alt account for you guys to drop your questions that you wanted to know about us so that it would be a little bit more organized." He said, pulling up Twitter on a new tab.

Tori leans forward as she watches her brother do all the typing. After finishing typing, he looked over once again to the tweet before looking at her, asking for her approval

"Do you want to add anything to the tweet?" He asked her.

Tori thought for a while before a smile appeared on her face, "Can you add a smiley face after the last word, pls?" she asked him. He lets out a small laugh and shrugs, "Sure I guess."

TWITTER !

tommy @tommyaltinnit
send us over some of your questions
for us to answer on our sibling tag
stream :D

After tweeting it, comments slowly start to fill in the comments section.

"That's a lot of comments." Tori looks at it with pure amazement in her eyes.

"Let's just choose one of the best ones."

"So, who's the youngest/oldest among the both of you?"

"Well, I'm obviously the oldest. Having Tommy here as my little brother is literally the worse nightmare that I ever have. He throws the worst tantrum ever."

Tommy playfully glares at her, "I do not throw tantrums. Don't listen to her chat, she's the real child here." he ruffles her hair, making her huff in annoyance.

"At least, I act my age! Unlike you, you act like a literal child that is stuck in a 17 years old teenager's body." Tori stated, crossing her arms. She snickered at the shocked face that Tommy had given her. It was obvious that he didn't expect her to say like that.

"Wha-Where is this coming from? Why are you dissing me so hard, today?!" Tommy cried making his little sister let out a loud laugh.

"OKAY- Let's just move onto the next question-" He said, shaking his head.

"What do you like about each other?"

The two siblings looked at each other and tried their best to not burst out of laughter.

"Me and smols? like each other? Pft that's got to be the biggest joke ever!" Tommy said, shaking his head.

Tori furrowed her eyebrows together, "Hey what's that supposed to mean?" she asked with confusion in her voiceー thinking that her older brother actually hated her.