Ch. 10 The bed is the best destination.

As I exit the building, it starts to rain. "oh great." I thought.

As I'm walking along the sidewalk, I hear the loud music of a busy club. perfect.

After two hours of drinking anything the bar tender puts infront of me, I decide to walk back to the hotel. The walk isn't to long which helps with the throbbing of my head, all I can hear is the beating music of that club.

I unlock the door of my hotel room, hoping that Beth isn't there and to my surprize Harry was sitting on the couch, with know one else in the room. I sit down next to him.

"Hey, are you okay?" Harry asked.

"Do I look okay" I slur.

"Oh, you're drunk."

"That is correct, and I'm not in the mood for speaking." I say.

"What do you mean?" Harry asks.

I lean in slowly and plant my lips on his. He doesn't resist. I pull away "That's what I mean."

I get up from the seat and grab Harry's hand to pull him up. I start to lead him towards my bedroom.

"We shouldn't do this." Harry says hesitantly.

"That's what makes it more fun." I say with a smirk.

We arrive at my room and he lays down on the bed. I crawl on top of him then pull his shirt open and see his nicely toned abs. I lean down and start to kiss him. He doesn't hesitate. Then the rest is history.

The next morning, I wake up to my head lying on top of a naked man's chest. Who ever this guy is, they have a very nice body if I do say so myself. I look up and see that its Harry. What happened last night? Wait! I slept with Harry Styles. Even after discovering this I still continue to lay on his chest with my arms drapped over him.

Harry starts to squirm and I pretend to still be asleep. That's when I start to feel a hand stroking my hair. I turn my head and look into his eyes.

"Goodmorning beautiful." Harry says.