Ch. 11 Decisions Decisions Decisions

"Goodmorning beautiful" Harry says with his morning voice. Daym I could get use to that. Wait! Why did I say that, this only happened because I was drunk.

"Armm..good morning" I say, not sure how to act.

Harry moves away unsure of what to do

"Do you even remember last night?" He asks with a hesitant voice.

"Yeah I do." I reply.

"Do you regret it?" He asks

I take a few seconds to think about my answer.

"I don't know yet, this is all to overwhelming." I reply hoping he understands.

"I see." Harry says bluntly. He then gets up and puts his clothes back on and starts to head for the door.

"Where are you going?" I ask not wanting his warm presence to leave even though I don't entirely know what's going on.

"I'm going to let you get over your overwhelmed state and when you figure this out, come see me." He says with edge on his voice while exiting the room leaving me with unnoticed tears streaming down my face. Right now my emotions are just all over the place, and the only thing I could think to do was cry.

---------

I walked out of my room with puffy eyes.It was already lunch time and Beth was sitting at the table eating fruit. Fruit does sound good right about now.

"I'm guessing you're still not talking to me after everything?" Beth questioned hesitantly.

"I won't forgive you but right now I need a friend." I said with a comforting smile.

"Okay, well ill get you some fruit."

I walk over and take a seat across from Beth at the six seater table, that's when I heard the door click and saw Louis walk in.

"Here we go" I whisper to myself.

"Morning Be..oh Kate" Louis said not realizing I was here.

"Beth, don't worry about the fruit!" I yell not wanting to be in his presence.

"Come on Kate, you cant avoid me forever." Louis states.

"Well I can try." I snap and walk towards the door.

I feel someone grab my arm and pull me back.

"Don't touch me!" I yell and yank my arm back. I grab the door handle and bang the door as I leave to prove my point.

As Im walking I realize I'm heading for the room Harry is staying in.

As I go to knock on the door it swings open and a bare chested lad runs into me.

"Oh dear, I'm sorry." The raspy voice says comfirming its Harry.

"No, it was my fault." I say still leaning into him after our encounter.

We stands there for a few seconds. That's when I realized what my decision is.

"Harry....

--------------------------------