Ch. 12 My minds made up

"Harry I want us to work, at first I wasn't sure because of everything with Louis and I don't want that to happen again but after last night I felt something even though I was drunk, I did still know what happened and I'm ready." I say confidently, eagerly waiting for a reply.

"Well that was unexpected, but I would love for us to work." Harry replied.

At that moment, he embraced me into a warm and comforting hug that I really needed.

"Wanna go out for a coffee?" Harry asks.

"A coffee sounds like a good idea." I reply simply.

As we head outside for Starbucks, we decide to walk for the fresh air.

After about 5 mins of walking I could see a few paparazzi taking pictures of us, I nearly forgot these guys where famous. We hurried to Starbucks so know one else would spot us, don't won't to get mobbed.

I order my caramel latte and Harry's orders his usual then pays for it while I went and sat down.

"Here is your coffee." Harry says handing me the steaming drink.

"Thanks." I reply.

"So what are you going to do with Louis, you can't ignore him forever." Harry states.

"Well he did lie to me so how could I just trust him again?"

"You should at least talk to him."

"I think I would rather get raped again then talk to him." I say not realizing what I said till I said it. Harry looks at me as if to say, really? you would rather get raped again then talk to Louis?

I decided to look away and just get lost in my own world to think about this for a second.

********One Hour Later*********

We arrive back at the hotel and decide to go watch a movie. I let Harry pick the movie which was a big mistake, he chose love actually. I wasn't in the mood for a lovey dovey movie right now but whatever.

once Harry had set up the DVD and made some popcorn, we cuddle up on the couch and begin to feast on the mountain of popcorn that has been placed on my lap. This moment was one to remember, it was just me and Harry.

--------------------------------------

I'm sorry if this chapter wasn't any good, I just wanted to get this story updated for you guys !!