Ch. 2 Not every love story ends in a fairytale.

Twitter: Love4Tomlinson1

As Niall stated during reading tweets on the UAN tour.."Let's do this!!!" :)

------------------------------------------

As we entered the tour bus it was overwhelming by how fancy and new it looked. Although I knew it wouldn't stay like that for long with 5 mischievous boys. There was only 1 extra bed, this led to either me or Beth sleeping on one of the couches. personally I didn't mind where I slept. When you walked through the door of the bus there was the kitchen on the left and small table and chairs on the right. As you made you're way past the kitchen came a hallway which occupied the 6 bunk beds. At the end of this hallway came a sliding door. On the other side of the door was a television and a 'u' shaped lounge. I knew I would be spending most of my time here while travelling.

I grabbed my pillow and a blanket then dumped it on the back lounge past the bunks. I guess this is where I'm sleeping for the next how ever many months I'm stuck on this bus. Once everyones luggage was loaded onto the bus we set off for our first location. It was going to be a long 6 hour drive, better get myself comfortable.

As I was sitting in the lounge area, all the boys apart from Louis came in and starting using the PlayStation and making very dramatic noises while playing FIFA. typical boys. "where's Louis?" I asked the boys, curious. "I think he is sitting at the table at the front of the bus" Harry replied. "This will give me the chance to get to no him" I thought. Just like Harry stated, Louis was sitting at the table checking Twitter. I do admit, they care for there fans so much and try to give back for what the fans have helped them achieve. I walked over and took a seat opposite Louis. He continued checking Twitter like I wasn't even there. What was his problem, I know he just broke up with, what's her name..Eleanor? But he could at least notice me by saying hi. "What's up?" I asked, not expecting a response. "Nothing, I'm not really in the mood for talking. Sorry" he clearly stated "Are you sure you don't wanna talk about something, you seem very upset?" Louis sat there looking at his hands, thinking about how he would respond to my question. "Do you really want me to pile you with all my problems?" This is defiantly not the Louis I have been told about. People have said that he is very humorous and just..well crazy. right now he just looks depressed. "If you want to talk, I'm all ears. I just want you to know im here as someone to talk to." Saying that made me feel like I had known Louis a lot longer then just a day. I felt like he could tell me anything and I could tell him anything. He coughed to clear his throat and began explaining the reasoning for his mood change. "Well you know how I broke up with Eleanor."

"Yeah, I was informed earlier on about the brake up"

"Well I'm in this mood because of the reason I broke up with Eleanor. I didn't brake up with her because I didnt love her anymore it was because she..arm...well.." He was struggling to tell me what she did. Maybe she turned lesbian or bi. Actually now that I think about it, maybe not. He cleared his throat once more "She cheated on me for another guy"

----------------

Was this a good chapter?

I will be working with a friend to write a story that will be titled 'summer love'. It will be a mainly Louis Tomlinson fanfiction with a bit of Harry. The characters will be partly based on our personalitys. I will let you know in the next chapter more information on this new story.

Comment, rate and fan :)