Ch. 1 Hello my name is Kate.

Thanks to everyone that read my first part.

I would love if you commented with some feed back and ideas as this is my first fan fiction ( stated in the first part )

Hopefully I should be writting more now, sorry about there only being 1 part for so long.

One last thing I was so amazed to even get around 30 reads, may not be a lot but ment heaps to me as a new writter. :)

Twitter: @love4tomlinson24

Lets begin!

----------------------------------------------------------

I turned to Beth in the car and said "Are you ready to meet five heart throbes?". At first she was excited but now she seemed nervous. "of course, but what if they are full of themselve and a pain in the arse, we have to spend everyday with them?". Beth did make a good point. "If they were like that them I don't think they would have such a massive and dedicated fan base.".

Beth's dad came and told us that we needed to get going, the lads were waiting. We exited tge car making sure we had all our belongings and headed for the entrance to the studio. As we were walking through the hallways I coulkd here talking coming from the room up ahead. "that must be them". I said to Beth. all she did was give me a simple nod and kept walking. We waiting for the other people that were with us to enter the room first.

As I walked into the room it was nicely air conditioned and had very modern furniture. As soon as I saw the lads,i noticed a boy with brown hair and beautiful coloured eyes. As soon as he saw me looking at him, I looked away. I didn't know whether to go for the shy and quite or outgoing and happy. I dont want to look like a fool infront of what everyone is saying to be the worlds biggest boy band.

Beth and I walked into the room and saw a free couch. seemed like the best option so we went and took a seat. It was awkward at first but when, I think his name is Liam came over and introduced himself, things became more relaxed. "Hello, im Liam Payne. You must be Kate and Beth. I have heard so much about you from your dad, Beth." He is so kind I thought to myself. "Its lovely to meet you to." I didn't know what else to say so our conversation finished there.

After Liam, I think he said his name was, came over and said hello was when the rest of the lads did to apart from the boy I spotted on the way in.

After about 10 mins of introducing each other and finding out that guys name is Louis, I asked why he hasn't come over and said hello. Harry replied with "he has just broken up with his long term girlfriend, Eleanor and he isnt in the best mood at the moment." I thought to myself, why would anyone want to brake up with someone like Louis. He is drop dead gorgeous and from what the boys have said, is the most lively person you will meet. But I decied to not dwell on the topic and just leave it at that. Beth's dad announced that we would be leaving now. We were directed to the tour bus that was parked out the back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was that part?

Do you think Kate will use this time when Louis is sad and lonely to get to know him better and be more than friendd or is she just looking for a friendship once Louis is over Eleanor?

If you would like me to keep writting please comment or vote :)

Follow me on twitter : love4tomlinson24