Ch. 8 That didn't last long.

WOW! 100 reads.

never expected that, thank you :)

Congratulations to Paul Higgins wife, they have announced that she is pregnant!!

Let's begin!

------------------------------------------

"What is she doing here?" I ask, I thought Louis ended it with her.

"I'm here to make things right. What did Louis tell you the reasoning was for us braking up?"

"Why do you won't to know?" I reply

"Just tell me please, its important." She states.

"He told me you cheated on him and he ended it." I admit.

"Well he was lying.."

"What do you mean?" I question.

"He actually cheated on me and I broke up with him."

This can't be true. Louis doesn't seem like the kind of guy that would do something like that. but who would he cheat on Eleanor with

? She is so stunning, why did he do it?

"Who did he cheat on you with?" I ask with a stern voice.

"It was his.." Eleanor was about to tell be before Louis and Harry came through the door. I didn't think I would see them until after the concert. "Hey! How is my beautiful girlfriend?"

"You mean ex girlfriend!" I yell back.

Louis looks around and that's when he notices Eleanor sitting on the loung with Beth.

"Eleanor, why are you here. I stated very clearly that I didn't want to see you again now please leave!" Louis yells.

"I'm here to tell your new girlfriend the truth about why we broke up."

She replied very calmly. "So Louis can you please leave and I don't want you in mine and Beth's room."

I state.

"But what about us Kate?" Louis questioned.

" 'us', No its just you and me now, we are over. I don't want to date someomes that lies and cheats on there girlfriend."

"What about the concert tonight?" he replys. Ridiculous! All he can think about is the concert tonight

not our relationship. "Do you really think I want to go after what just happened!" I yell and walk off to my room. I didn't want to talk to him anymore. Shame I have to stay on tour with the boys and have to see Louis everyday.

After laying on my bed staring at the ceiling and hearing lots of argueing coming from the lounge room, someone walks into my room. "Better not be you Louis!" I yell.

"Don't worry its me, Eleanor." She said. she came and sat down next to me on the bed after closing the door. "On what we were talking about before, who did he cheat on you with?"

"It was his ex girlfriend, Hannah." She said with a very sad voice. Wow, she must have really loved Louis.

------------------------------------------

Sorry about the chapter being so short, I didn't have a lot of time to write it today but I want to keep up with updating.