Chapter - 22

2 days later
Morning

I came out of the bathroom after getting ready.

I didn't had to put much effort in getting ready today..Reason?...you would know soon.

Btw I am going at Tae's place right now....because we are again going at Mrs. Dong's house as I have a plan now.

(This is what I am wearing)

I walked out towards the living room and I didn't saw appa

I walked out towards the living room and I didn't saw appa...I went to the kitchen and he wasn't even there...seems like he didn't woke up yet.

I walked towards his room and knocked.

But there was no response, so I opened the door and saw appa sleeping peacefully on the bed.

But one thing caught much of my attention, his pale face...he didn't looked good.

I walked towards the bed and touched his forehead to see if he has fever or something.

But no, he didn't .........my touch woke him up and he opened his eyes.

Mr.Lee - " Y/n!"

Y/n - " Appa,you woke up?............. are you good?...you don't look fine to me."

He rubbed his eyes and sat up

Mr.Lee - " No, I am fine....was just a little tired yesterday....so didn't woke up early."

Y/n - " It's fine.......but are you sure you are okay?"

I asked worriedly.

He smiled at me and nodded

Mr.Lee - " Don't worry, my child."

Y/n - " Ok......but appa I suggest you to take rest today...u shouldn't go to uni......"

He agreed

Y/n - "should I cook you breakfast before going?"

I asked .

Mr.Lee - " No,no....you go......I am not hungry right now....I'll cook later.......but yeah, before going have some bread and peanut butter with milk."

I nodded and hugged him

Y/n - " Bye!"

He kissed my head and said