2

January 10 2021 Huston Texas

January 10 2021
Huston Texas

So right now my moms and everybody was sitting around all kinda just sitting in silence. I had just gotten off the phone with the surrogate agency and they said that I can come in on the 14 to talk about the whole process and move forward with finding us a match n shit. My mom was pretty happy and shooter was being shooter.. and Erica been real standoff since we talked about it. I love her I really do but this was something I was going to do with her support or without.

"So we really finna sit here like somebody died shidddd, my nigga gone be a daddy" looking a shooter eat his pork skins shaking my head
"I don't know how many times I gotta tell you watch your mouth but if I gotta do it again that's your ass" momma said pointing

Shaking my head I went to talk to Erica . Grabbing her hand bringing her up stairs to our room shutting the door.
"Wassup ma how you feeling? You ain't said nun since we talked about it" sitting on the bed pulling her in front of me
"I just don't think we're ready for a baby and then having another woman carrying.. I'm just not sure David"sighing rubbing her forehead
  "Erica you know I love you and I respect your feelings and your judgment but ma this something I want so bad and I want you to be on board and supportive of this, this is not like us buying a house or something we're talking about a real life human being that we will be raising. Following that I'm going to the appointment and going through with this and I hope you at least come to hear it out."

   January 14 2021Huston Texas

   January 14 2021
Huston Texas

"Okay bye I'll see you on Friday" waving at my trainer as I left the gym
I had a early morning workout and then had an appointment at the agency about finding a match to a family that they would think I would fit good with. Before going there though I went and got some Starbucks, I tried their new strawberry funnel cake frappe and bitchhhh it was bussing. But the Starbucks left no room for me to go home and change into something more professional I had on my post gym clothes which was a white crop top and some beige legging with a matching velvet Nike jacket and my yezzy's. Finding a parking spot I grabbed my phone and my paperwork from my doctors going inside. Walking up to the door there was a couple there and they were honestly a beautiful couple the girl was  pretty petite and a Carmel color probably most definitely mixed and the dude was filled in tattoos he had old school braids and a scruffy beard. He was fine ash but let me not. Walking up I thanked the guy for holding the walking in. I checked in with the receptionist and took a seat in the waiting area. The couple also sat and waited, I couldn't help but feel the girls eyes like staring into my soul. Looking up smiling at her but she just stale faced me and looked away, bitch. I clearly can see her attitude and face don't match. Hearing my name called I walked in the back to meet with Liz who was the lady help setting me up and begin my process.

"So usually the matching process takes long because we would usally give profiles of potential surrogates you would look through them to see what you feel fits best for you and move forward with meeting an getting to know each other, but we do hav...

"So usually the matching process takes long because we would usally give profiles of potential surrogates you would look through them to see what you feel fits best for you and move forward with meeting an getting to know each other, but we do have a potential candidate that would've been in your lineup here right now if you guys are comfortable with meeting with her, I have her profile here if you'd like to take a look to decide if your interested in meeting with her."
" Nawl that cool we'll take a look"
Opening up the folder a nigga was shook, it was the girl for the lobby.She was gorgeous

Name: BèlLarren PèlRace: HaitianAge:24Sexual orientation: straight Height: 5ft 5inches Preformed surrogacy: 0Occupation: full time university student part time model/part time social media influencer"Now I know her portfolio isn't the most glamoro...

Name: BèlLarren Pèl
Race: Haitian
Age:24
Sexual orientation: straight
Height: 5ft 5inches
Preformed surrogacy: 0
Occupation: full time university student part time model/part time social media influencer
"Now I know her portfolio isn't the most glamorous and that's due to her just being approved. So? Are you guys interested?"

Looking over at Erica her face help pure annoyance.
"Yea I want to meet her"
"Great, sue can you bring in Bèl"

About 5 minutes later the door opened, a mid-aged white lady walked in first then ole girl. She was in dem half shirts n some leggings.

"Hello, I am so sorry about my attire I made a coffee run right after the gym so I had no time to go home and change" her voice was like liquid gold
Man if you don't quit,
This gone be a long process

And now a message from our sponsors
Hiii you guys still read this ? Just wondering 😭