12

April 3  Wailea, Hawaii "Bèllarenn if you do not bring yo ass on"

April 3
Wailea, Hawaii
"Bèllarenn if you do not bring yo ass on"

"I'm coming I'm coming I was taking pictures" this girl gone be the death of me

"You look good mama"

"Thank you papa you ready to go?" I love that shit

"I could live here the food is so good"

"You eating for 2 cause it's really mid"

"You know I be forgetting I'm pregnant honestly it's so weird like sometimes I get a little nausea but that it"

"I'm just ready for it to be over so I can meet our little man"

"Our?" Oh shit

Before I could respond my phone started ringing

"NIGGA YOU HIT A MILLI IN 2 FUCKING DAYS"

"Nigga what?"

"Man you all over shaderoom world start nigga you BACK"

"Man look imma call you later Ight"

I immediately went to YouTube seeing my song was indeed was a million views. I couldn't believe it, before I opened my shops I did a lil rapping got a buzz round my name but I threw all that shit away when I went to prison

"Um excuse me what have I missed?" I dead forgot she was here

"Well I had put out a song just on some fucking around shit I ain't expect for it to blow the way it did I had a lil buzz like 6 7 years ago but I ain't taking it to serious"

"Why am I just hearing about you making a song or putting it or you making music in general"

"It ain't really something I'm taking serious I just wanted to see if I still got it"

"But you clearly you have what it takes to grasp attention I mean literally in 2 days even if the shops and the center be your main focus I think you should give yourself the second chance at music you didn't have"

"I hear you mama my focus right now is the baby you and getting my center going of music fits in somewhere in that equation then cool if not that's coo too I ain't gone stress over to music"

"Papa you gotta get my good angle" she had me take 4784838 pictures and she done made the same pose all 478383 of em

"Bèl I ain't taking no more the all look the same ma"

We was out on this little rafting tour it was so beautiful place im glad I decided to bring her here we really been getting more intimate with each other it also is teaching us things about each other like bèl is not really affectionate but loves to receive it. I think it's because she doesn't really know how to show it like she'll have her moments but it's rare. And it's real bad in public she be stressed about just holding hands Imma ask about it eventually or let her lead that conversation when it's time.