1

January 10 2021  Huston Texas  "David you know that I cant get pregnant why do you keep doing this to yourself

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

January 10 2021
Huston Texas
"David you know that I cant get pregnant why do you keep doing this to yourself... to us. This hurts me just as much as it hurts you." handing me the pregency test.
Sighing , rubbing my hands down my face I knew that my fiance Erica couldnt get pregnant but I had hope for us. I was 27 and had become very successful these past 2 years. I had competly changed my life around for the better. After all I had been through I felt that i was in a place in life where i was ready to start setteling down and have a baby. But Erica was unailbe to have kids and whenever I brought it up she was never to interested in the conversation anyways. I was beginning to consider my options such as surrogacy. I just had some reservations. I didnt want some physco or something. Ive seen my fair share of lifetime movies n I'll be damned if I let a bitch try n steal my baby.

Getting up I walked out the bathroom and going into the livingroom pulling out my phone I shot a text to my OG n told her I wanted to talk to her about something really important and we could set up a lunch date today after I take care of some shit.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"And that's it for today's video rete beni" closing my camera setting it down on the dresser. I had just finished a "morning routine" video and now I was getting ready to get dressed to head to lunch with my best friends. Deciding on going simple I picked out a cream cropped sweater, some black leggings and knee length heels. Fluffing out my hair grabbing my keys I headed to our favorite restaurant.

Tryna please a nigga almost made me lose my mind
I don't know what's real no more, they in disguise
Even though we're done I wouldn't put you through no pain
But it hurt my heart to know you don't feel the sa-
Seeing my mom names pop up on the screen, pressing the green icon. I was treated with my mother's voice. "Poukisa ou pa rele mwen?" Well hello to you too. "Mommy I called you last week and you didn't answer" turning into the parking lot texting our group chat

Bag chasers💰🧚‍♀️

Cakes🎂🍑
  Hey I just pulled up have y'all made it?
                                                     2:45 p.m
Chocolate 🍫
   Yea we're in the back outside dining area
                                                     2:47 p.m

"Bèl'Larenn ou tande mwen?" Sighing I love my mother but lord this lady knows how to talk an ear off
   "Yes mama I hear you and I have thought about it and I am going to go through with it I already submitted my paperwork and they have already ran my background I just have to go the the doctors appointment but I just pulled up to Zillis to meet with Gynx and tae" grabbing my purse and mask.

"Okay I'm so proud of you and tell my babies I said hello, mwen lanmou ou menm bèl" she smiled

"I love you too mommy" hanging up putting my mask walking into the restaurant seeing my friends in the back.

"Hi my babiesssssss" sitting down after giving them hugs

We just sat and talked about life while I filled them in on me going through with becoming a surrogate. I wasn't all to worried because I figured since I was mew and I would just be entering I wouldn't be selected for a while. Plus you and the family had to go through a kinda long process. After we finished lunch we took some pictures and headed our separate ways. Tae had to fly to Philadelphia to Jada's hair for her sons birthday and Gynx had a date with some guy she met on tinder and me, I had to do some promo pictures and edit the video I recorded this morning to have it up time for my subscribers. It still amazes me that there are people who are out there who genuinely enjoy watching me do what ever.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

And now a word from our sponsors 😂Hiii so this is just something to get the book started and set the scene a little bit🥰

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

And now a word from our sponsors 😂
Hiii so this is just something to get the book started and set the scene a little bit🥰