17

Laying down in bels guest room while everybody had went down to the pond in the complex

Laying down in bels guest room while everybody had went down to the pond in the complex. I just told them I had a bad headache but in reality I just didn't wanna be bothered by shooter.

"So you really gone try and ignore me?"

"Bryan leave me alone before I beat your ass"

"Now you already know not to talk to me like you fucking crazy I told you I ain't fuck that girl ion know why you letting her get in yo ear"

"I don't give a fuck if you did it's the fact that you for one even put me in a position like that and then sat there letting that bitch talk to me like I won't beat her ass and yours, got me out here looking like I'm fighting over a nigga that even mine tuh"

"You grown the fuck and ain't nobody beating my ass" this nigga really piss me off

"You right, I am I'm grown as fuck and GROWN woman don't deal wit niggas who deal wit bitches. Cause a bitch like me ain't pressed on non' Nigga"

"So what you saying"

"You want me to spell it out? I ain't dealing with you or the bullshit that come wit you, like you said im grown"

"You got it shorty" walking out the room hearing the front door slam

I liked shooter I did but if fucking with him meant that every time we go in public a bitch he fucking wit come talking out her neck that's a problem. That toxic shit and "sticking beside him" ain't for me and I ain't never going settle for it either. So until he grow up and that shit out his head we could see.

 So until he grow up and that shit out his head we could see

May 1st
House of Hits studios

"My nigga Dave East's what's happening cuh" dapping up O.T.

"You still the same loud ass Nigga cuz what's craccin nigga"

"Man you know me chilling just had a baby not to long ago"

"Congratulations man that's what's up"

"Thank you thank you I heard you got a lil one on the way"smiling at the thought of bels lil bump

"Yea man my girl like 12/13 weeks I'm so fucking geeked"

"That's what's up you still wit ya ole lady?"

"Naw ain't been for a lil minute"

"Well congratulations man I better get an invite to the baby shower Nigga"

After chopping we started working.I was really doing a remix to his song and figured why not catch up wit cuh and have sit in on the session. I had already had it wrote I just needed on last verse.

"Aye you can play the back?"

Closing my eyes listening to the best getting a feel and the put my pen on the paper and started

Jump out the rover it look like baking soda arm and harmer whip game right

About a hour later of writing and changing shit I was ready to wrap this shit up

Finishing the last touches of my makeup grabbing everything I needed before leaving out

Finishing the last touches of my makeup grabbing everything I needed before leaving out. It was my first day off of house arrest aka bed rest so I decided to take myself on date.I was gonna go get my lashes done then go to this black art museum then I'm going to have lunch with Dave then do a little shopping. Going to front desk of the lobby I greeted Shay the receptionist.

"Hey shay I was checking to see if fedex left a package here for me?"

"Hey bel no no deliveries have been made yet but if it dose come I'll hold, you look amazing by the way your bump is too adorable"

"Awe thank you I was hoping you can snap a quick pictures for me?" I was going to officially announce that I was pregnant with a nice little pop up on Instagram

After shay took my pictures I sat in the car choosing which picture I wanted to use.
BelTheDon

Liked by OriginalTae and 13,367 othersBelTheDon I wanted to keep you all to me and daddy but the world deserves a little piece of you too🤱🏾       Comments disabled

BelTheDon I wanted to keep you all to me and daddy but the world deserves a little piece of you too🤱🏾
       Comments disabled

Hey guys this is short just to give a little taste for the next chapter that will be out on next Sunday so stay tuned