18

April 19Beverly Hills, Ca

April 19
Beverly Hills, Ca

Staring down at the picture, I couldn't help but feel the anger and the jealousy boil throughout my body. I hated her, I hate that she walked in the office that day, I hate that she was able to take him away from so effortlessly, I hated that he was ignoring me for her, and most of all I hate that baby. I lost my biggest asset and it was all her fault. I wasn't going to let her win, by any means necessary. Going to the  bathroom turning on the sink, dropping water into my eyes so they appeared red as if I was crying going back on Instagram and starting my live, if they weren't going to leave each other by choice I was going to force them apart.

Meanwhile...

"Baby come on we already late" looking at my watch seeing it was already 2:30 and we was supposed to be there at 2

"Baby come on we already late" looking at my watch seeing it was already 2:30 and we was supposed to be there at 2. We were going to meet with Bèls parents,tae and nyx to talk about the gender reveal and baby shower. Which should be a easy conversation because bel has stated many times that she really doesn't want no big and extra gender reveal just something small and intimate with our immediate family and then have a big baby shower with everybody.

"How do I look?" She had on this blue sky looking dress that made her bump really stand out

"You look amazing mama, you gotta let my take a picture"

"You was  just rushing me now your trynna have a photoshoot?"

EastSideDave

Liked by OTFSHOOTER and 16,477 others EastSideDave I'm creating my own lil world Ion gaf bout yall🥱               Comments disabled

EastSideDave I'm creating my own lil world Ion gaf bout yall🥱
               Comments disabled

"Bel you shouldn't be so petty, she is your cousin after all"

We was sitting in Red lobster and we was all just listening to Bel go back and forth with her mom about a cousin of bels who I've gathered she don't get along wit to well, about coming to the baby shower.

"Mommy this day is about a new life me and Dave are welcoming and should be surrounded by people we love and know will bring joy and positivity, not the joy sucking mosquito"

"BèlLarren you shouldn't speak of family in such a way, you guys were so close when you guys were kids"

"Cherri if she doesn't want her there then that is the end of the discussion, now can we discuss something more important like venues and that nature"

"Uncle is right I know you guys said like the garden center or something rig-"

"Sorry to interrupt nyx but I think y'all need to see this" tae passed me his phone

Looking at the screen there it was, a post from the shade room with clips of a live Erica did. She was going on some extra ass rant basically saying I left her for the surrogate, that I was cheating with bel the entire time and that i won't let her be involved in anything to do with the pregnancy and the baby. I physically felt every drop of blood in my body start to boil. How dare this bitch.

"I'm going to fuck this girl up" Erica has reached a new level of insane

"What's going on, is everything alright"

"Dave can I talk to you" watching bel calmly walk towards the opposite side of the outside lounge

"Mama don't even-"

"I don't want you to do anything, I don't want you to say anything publicly you have a lot going for you name right now and speaking out of anger won't help. I'm going to talk to my dad who has a really good friend, a very powerful friend who will handle the video and some very good lawyers as well. Things like this you handle legally and pay no attention to the media she will regret speaking on my child"

 Things like this you handle legally and pay no attention to the media she will regret speaking on my child"

Later that night..

"Now sweetheart you know I have no problem making this happen and will do anything to protect you and my grandchild but is all this worth it? And I mean you all are public figures and though no one has tied you to this officially that day could come and you will receive hate. We know the details of your relationship with David and the legal matters of this pregnancy but there are going to people who see you as taboo surrogate who falls in love with the man and run off to raise the baby, I mean it's a lot of woman's fear and I want to make sure your prepared for that me and your mother went through very similar and it was hell and I don't want you guys to have to go through that" everything my dad was saying was true

"Daddy I hear you and I know how our story would look to some but I don't care, I've grown to really care about David and I've fallen in love with this baby. I did nothing wrong. I deserve to be happy and have my happy ending and if that's with David I won't let the opinions of others change that. Erica chose not to be apart of this pregnancy I had nothing to do with she signed off her rights. This is my baby and I won't let her take that from me out of spite"

"Don't worry princess I'm going to handle this, she doesn't know whose she's messing with, now I'm going to make some calls you gone head and get some rest we'll talk in the morning" kissing my forehead watching him walk out my room

Erica thinks she's done something but she has another thing coming.