23

July 4Houston Tx

July 4
Houston Tx

"Nigga I'm about to be 5 minutes from yo house if you not outside waiting, I'm leaving yo ass"

"Fuck outta here talking bout wait outside. I ain't yo fucking child and you ain't leaving shit" frowning my face looking at the apple play screen after hearing the dial tone.
Imma kick his ass, thinking out loud as I pull up to his neighborhood. Me and shooter was driving to Dallas to meet with Tez my firework plug I had met from back in the days. Every year I put on a big ass show for the kids in my old neighborhood, just something small that I enjoy doing. Pulling up in front of Shooter complex before honking twice, pulling my phone out my pocket.

Big mama🤰🏾💙
Papa can you stop by the tea shop on 3rd and pick up my order plz😇
2:15pm
It should be under my name
2:15pm

Yes ma'am
Read 2:16pm

And PetSmart to get the dogs some of the those sound proof headbands? 😅The one on Mlk should have them in stock
2:16pm

Lmao yes mama anything else?
Read 2:18pm

Nope thank you😘😘
2:19pm

"Let's go bitch it's hot"looking up hearing the door slam."Aye mafucka watch yo mouth n don't slam my shit" pressing play on Tc4's album In to Deep before pulling off. It took about 3 long ass hours of shooter big ass mouth and us stoping to get bels shit before we was pulling up to Tez's storage unit in Dallas, hitting him telling him I was outside.
"Aye wassup East nigga how you livin ?"dapping him up.
"Shit man can't complain life's good you been straight n shit?." I question noticing shooter scoping out the surroundings
Once we load up the flat bed n strapped everything down I went in my glove box pulling out the bank bag, handing it to tez. "$7500".
"Always a pleasure doing business with you East and congrats on the baby"

July 4
Third Ward Tx

It was now 5:30pm and Dave had brought the city out per usual and Bel was just in pure amazement at the turn out. Every year for the 4th of July Dave would host a block party and fireworks show at River Side. It was a huge event in the city but something Dave considered small. It was something he was genuinely proud of doing. There was food, game's,contests, music. It was just a whole vibe.