6

March 20Huston hospital

March 20
Huston hospital

"Alrighty I'm going to put the gel on it's going to be a little cold." Clenching my teeth, cold was a understatement that shit was freezing
We are currently in the doctors office, today was the day we find out if my eggs took. It was just me Dave and shooter here which I'm okay with.

"Okay well... congratulations you are indeed pregnant, if you take a look right here you can see little your bean"

Letting out a sigh of relief I looked over at Dave it was pure love,amazement,and joy written all over his face. I'm not gonna lie I teared up to looking a the ultra sound it truly was a beautiful thing to see.

"ON FOLKS NEM GRAVE NIGGAS FINNA UNCLES IN THIS BITCH"

Slapping Bryan arm I thanked the doctor watching her leave he really knew how to fuck up a emotional moment smh.

I'm finna be a dad. Like this shit is real and I couldn't be more excited. Bèl is at a shoot and I'm back at the house. I ain't even gone cap the fact Erica ain't show up to the appointment at all hurt, but like I said she let me know how she felt off jump and I can't force her to be apart of this process or my child's life. The doctor recommended that we wait until she like her second trimester just because these first couple weeks is very fragile and it's a high possibility of a miscarriage. So once she in the green zone to announce her pregnancy. It's been so much shit going on I ain't been to none of my shops and been missing meetings for the rec center I'm trying to open so I got hella shit to do today.

"Aye bitch come give me a tattoo" looking up from desk

"Watch who the fuck you talking bitch, I ain't got time I got a appointment in like 5"
As if on cue the door chimed hearing  the girl say she was for me. Going to the front I seen bèl cousin Giynx.

"Oh shit wassup ynx" giving her a side hug
" hey Dave this your shop?"
"Yes ma'am this me we-"
"Y'all nigga just gone talk wit out speaking to the main character?, anyways hey baby why you block my number" hugging up giynx

The night at bèl house this nigga fell in love wit her ass with Asian crazy ass there too. So of course her ass started cutting up n I ain't to kick her ass out. Ever since then this nigga be calling and texting her guess she finally blocked him.

It was like 4 hours later and we finally finished. She got the Haitian flag on her thigh. Now I was just sanitizing everything so I could go to my meeting with my project manager to see the progress on the rec center it was about 70% finished the last time I was there, which was why I was okay with missing all time to focus on my shit.

 Now I was just sanitizing everything so I could go to my meeting with my project manager to see the progress on the rec center it was about 70% finished the last time I was there, which was why I was okay with missing all time to focus on my shit

"Bèl sweetie I know your tired we all are but we gotta get this done tonight just a few more set"
It was 11:30 at night and I was fucking exhausted everything hurts. Since I was out of town I fell behind on shoots and now that I'm pregnant my manager accepted 6 months worth of shoots so that we can pre-shoot them now and then have the rest of the pregnancy off and it will help keep the pregnancy hidden on my end as well. But the meant extra long days.
It was my 1a.m and we were finished. I was so fucking tired I physically stuck on this couch. I couldn't drive home n I let my team leave so it was just me.I couldn't call tae because he's out town for a event and ynx had a date so ain't no telling what she doing right now, the last person there is was Dave. I also didn't want to bother him at 1 in the morning but I also really don't wanna drive. Sucking it up I pressed call, surprisingly he answered on the second ring

"Hello?"

"Wassup ma watchu doing up so late?" He sound like he wide awake

"I'm still at my shoot I'm to tired to drive home could you pretty please come get me" he better say yes

"Send me the addy, so you there by yourself?" He was getting in the car thank god

"Yea I told everyone they can go home we've been here since the appointment."

"That's a long time they give you breaks and shit though right? You know what the doctor said"

"Yes Dave they do I'm not overdoing it I just gotta get these shoots out the way so I can rest for these next 9 months. It's only about a month and some change left"

"Mmhm we'll talk more about in the morning I'm about to be pulling up make sure you got everything, you lock your car up?"

"Yea can you come in ? I left the door unlocked"

"Why the hell would you leave the door unlocked" hanging up

I know this nigga did not just hang up in me face .

And now a word from our sponsors
Hiiii stinks dont hate me😭I've been so busy with work and school I haven't been able to update butttt I'm trying to take this book more serious I even got a new cover . This chapter kinda just a filler so we can get into the juicy stuff