25

Houston , Tx
September 14

"No no! This is not what the fuck I ordered

"No no! This is not what the fuck I ordered. My cousin will be here in 7 fucking hours so you got 5 to get this shit right. Fuck around n find out." Gynx fussed as the one of the vendors set out the wrong plates.

It was the day of Dave and Bels baby shower and to say standards were set high was a understatement. This was a big event for the two. Over the last few months the couple had made their relationship official while growing together. But everything wasn't glitter and rainbows. Erica was still trying to get in contact with Dave and even somehow finding out where their gender reveal and showed up. With claims she should be apart it. Bel was so upset but still tried to push through. Deep down everybody knew Erica stole the joy out the moment for her so Dave n her family was willing to go above and beyond for this day to be perfect for her.

"Mama you gotta get up ol girl n nem here for ya hair n shit" Dave lightly shook bel who was tucked away in his bed

"Dave I'm not going so you can tell them they can leave" she grumbled turning over pulling the comforter over her head completely

"Whatcha mean you not going ma?, you was just excited last night" after receiving no response he kicked off his slides laying next to her in the bed wrapping his around her
"Talk to me mama what's the matter?"

"If that bitch pulls some shit like that at my sons event I'm going to kill her David" she mumbled still with her back facing him.
He laughed lowly but deep down he knew she wasn't lying. But he agreed with his girlfriend after what Erica did at their gender reveal and having to watch the joy drain from her face and only come through for a second when they found out they were having a son.

Okayy everybody get ready for the count down..." Tae announced as Bel and Dave stood in front of the chocolate fountain

"10..9...8..7..6..5......4......3......2......1"
And just as the dye hit the chocolate "so y'all were really going to keep me out of this?!" Erica made her way into the event hall

"I know this fucking bitch ain't just do this shit" Dave spoke lowly to himself

So to ensure everything went smoothly they took every precaution, Dave had some of the guys from his hood as security and the guest list was limited to those close to the two but all guest had to sign NDA's with their RSVP's since they were still wanting privacy. And if they were really just their in celebration for the couple they should have no problem signing a piece of paper saying that they would respect the couples privacy n not post pictures until after the birth if they choose.

"I hear you beautiful and best believe I'm going to make sure today is perfect for you, okay?"

"Okay...I'll be down in a second"

"Ight mama well I gotta go get Bryan n nip so we can get get cut n I'll be back in a few to pick you up okay? Call me if you need me, ya breakfast down there waiting fa you too"placing a kiss on her forehead he exited his room informing the glam staff she would be down shortly.