15

"BèlLarren?! Bèl baby can you hear me?" Panicking I called tae

"Hey pa-"cutting him off

"Tae please tell me you have bels location something wrong"taking off my gloves

"Uh yea I do give me a sec, what's going on"

"I don't know she called me she was stuttering and her words was like slurred she could barely even get her word out man"

"It looks like she at the Walmart of pitkins Rd, the one that's by that tire shop"

"Okay bet I'll keep you posted" hanging up wit him apologizing to my client n told him I'll hit him to reschedule

I was doing 95 on the highway calling a ambulance to meet us there giving them her license plate number to find her car if they make it to her before I do.
Finally making it to the parking lot I drove around seeing the ambulance tuck towards the front. Jumping out rushing over

"Sir we're going to have to ask you to step back"

"That's my girlfriend she's pregnant I need to know what's going on"

Seeing another first responder walk up

"You must be Dave?"

"Yes! Where is she what's going on"

"Come on, shes inside the truck glad you caught us we're getting ready to transport her to the the hospital , from the looks of things  she's severely dehydrated"

"Okay can I ride with her?!"

"I'm sorry with Covid we just ask the you can follow us to the hospital okay?"

"Alright man just hurry"

Now waiting in the waiting room I was just waiting for the doctor to come let me know something. Seeing a older bald man in a white coat walk assuming he's the doctor. "Family of... pal?"

"It's pèl and yes what's going on?"

"Mm yes well it appears she's 11 weeks pregnant correct?"

"Yes something like that why is the baby okay?! What the fuck is going on!"

"Sir you need to calm down, your wife and baby are fine she seems to be suffering from severe dehydration and exhaustion that caused her to pass out. She also seems to be suffering from  Viral gastroenteritis, in other words the stomach flu. We have her on fluids currently I'm going to put her on a mandatory bed for about 4 weeks so she can rest up for the baby because issue like these untreated can effect the growth of your baby as of now the baby dose appear to be in good health and growing at appropriate rate and we'd like to keep it that way. Your more than welcome to go on back to be with her I'll be back shortly with her discharge papers alright? She's in room 45A"

Walking into the room I see her laying down facing the window with a IV in her arm. Grabbing her scaring her

"Oh my god you scared me"

"Bèl baby what the hell you ain't been sleeping?,not drinking water? Come on mama what were you thinking?"

"I know papa I swear I didn't know it was that bad I've just been so busy trying to knock out my shoots it's just a nonstop mission it feels like as soon as I close my eyes their closed for 2 second then I'm back in front of a camera"

"Bèl baby this could have gone way worse I know you trynna work but I think it's time you take your leave cause you they putting you through too much ma you gotta think about the baby" rubbing her smooth hand

"I know I know but bed rest for a month? I feel like that's a bit much"

"Shit personally if it was up to me you'd be on it till you giving birth" shrugging cause it true I would

"Yea no, butttt some ice would be lovely"

Going out to the hall I caught the attention of the first doctor I seen

"Um excuse me where can I get some ice?"

"Oh it's right dow- David?"

Scrunching up my face trynna remember how they know me

"It's me Dr.Wilson your Erica's doctor"ohh

"Oh my bad doctor W I didn't even recognize you"

"Yea I gave up my hair couldn't keep rocking 2 scoops of hair, but while I have you I know your on Erica's paperwork she hasn't been in to get her Annovera replaced it's at the year mark, are you guys trying for a baby?"

"I'm sorry doc you gonna have to refresh my memory. Annovera?"

"Birth control Dave" chuckling "after 4 years you can't remember the name? Just birth control"

Giving him a fake chuckle and told him I gotta get going making my way to the ice machine.

This whole time I'm thinking Erica can't have kids whole time this bitch been on birth control.

Hi guys sorry it took so long as you guys know my great grandma passed but then her baby sister passed 4 days later in my grandmas bed so my family been going through it😭 but how've you guys been??