16

April 17 Houston TxCampden Highland Village

April 17
Houston Tx
Campden Highland Village

It's been about 2 days since I was released from the hospital. It honestly was a scare for me because the guilt I would have felt if I lost this baby can't even be described. Even though me and Dave are becoming more intimate with each other at the end of the day the child I'm carrying is for him, a child that he so desperately wants, how could I be so careless and take that away from him. So I called my manager and told her I was officially on my maternity leave and won't be back until after I have my baby. I've done enough shoots to be distributed for at least 6 months. And money is no concern of mines plus I have my social media platforms that I can control the schedule. Letting my dog back inside I finally went and started on dinner. I had about a 4 hour FaceTime with my parents after I got out of the hospital filling them and they made it clear they would be flying down to keep an eye on me for a few days which I had no say so in, but I also didn't mind I missed my parents. I also gave them the  update on my status as far as the pregnancy goes and me and Dave's relationship and let me tell you, when they found out they were officially going to be grandparents I've never seen them have that much excitement in their life and really did warm my heart but like damn felt like they had been plotting lowkey. My dad dose feel some type of at how fast Dave moved on from Erica to me and honestly I don't blame him because some days I do feel like it happened so fast and I've always been a firm believer on "you loose them just how you got them". It's just a nagging feeling that I got Dave's attention in all the wrong was and he's acting out of hurt from Erica. That one day he might realize this and go back to Erica. Now that is definitely a fear of mine that i can get over, what I can't get over is if that happens and Dave goes back on his word and won't let me be apart of my babies life. At the moment legally the baby is Dave so once I give birth I'm by no means attached which is why I'm going to ask Dave to have the contract rewritten for me to have maternal rights just in case. I've already gotten attached to the thought of being and mother and this baby being really mine.
Finally getting off the couch I got out everything I would need for dinner since my parents were coming of course tae and nyx wanted to come which also means they want to meet Dave and I know that also means shooter wants me to make griot because that's what he gad seen looking at Haitian food. My dad,Dave, and tae both said they wanted Haitian spaghetti and my mom wanted some Haitian macaroni. And I'm only making her a small pot because I don't care for it and neither dose anyone else it's almost like a struggle meal. (I'm Haitian and I HATE Haitian macaroni)

"Alexa play my everyday day playlist"