Chapter 16 : Marriage Prep

"Mattia wake up," I said, shaking him away .

Mattia rolled over with his eyes wide , he wrapped his arms around my waist putting my stomach gently as if he was looking for something .

"Something wrong ?" I laughed while raising my eyebrows at his sudden actions.

"I had a dream you said you were pregnant" he said before flopping back onto the bed.

"I literally just finished my period so unfortunately not baby" I said rubbing his hair , "c'mon we're meeting with everyone to discuss wedding plans" i added before getting up off the bed and walking towards the kitchen .

***

"So yea that's our two options , we're meeting with the wedding planners tomorrow so we just wanted to check with you all first" mattia said as all of us sat around the table for dinner .

"Mattias parents and mine are okay with either so we just wanted to hear your thoughts cause obviously going there could be kinda expensive" i said and aria nodded before looking over at vic.

"Look I think going to South Africa could be cool cause it'll be like a vacation and we'll get to meet your family" Kairi said , "yea and also we're okay with whatever as long as you two are happy" ale added on .

I smiled while leaning into Mattia lightly , he wrapped his arm around my shoulder , "okay well then let's go to South Africa" i said as the excitement had now started growing .

"Here's to Hannah and Mattia '' Vic said, raising her glass of champagne. We all raised our glasses while cheering before taking a sip.

***

"I'm going to go ask vic and aria to be my bridesmaids today" I said while Mattia laid on the bed scrolling through his phone .

"Why do you have to ask them ? Isn't it just assumed ?" He nonchalantly asked . I spun around shooting him a death glare . "No it's not it's a big deal to ask them , have you even asked Kairi or ale to be you groomsmen?"

Mattia looked up to me and furrowed his brows . "Han they know they are I don't have to ask them I might just ask ale to be my best man but nothing else" he chuckled . "Tia this isn't a joke you have to take it seriously" i snapped before walking into the bathroom.

I started applying some make up when Mattia joined me now standing leaning against the door frame. "Baby please don't stress yourself out about this" he said and i couldn't help but pout at his words.

"I just want everything to be perfect and I don't need anything going wrong" I sighed.

Soon enough Mattia stood behind me wrapping his arms around my waist and cuddling his head into my neck. "I honestly couldn't care about anything else than finally getting to call you my wife" he said and I Instantly broke out into a smile.

"You're cute sometimes , but stop procrastinating and ask them" I said, swatting his head . "Fine fine I'll call them later and ask" he agreed .

***

I arrived at Aria's house a few hours later with balloons and cards. I was meeting both her and Vic here to ask them .

Mrs Rodrigues opened the door and immediately smothered me in a hug , "I'm so excited for you honey , they're upstairs" she said after finally letting me go.

I jogged up the stairs lightly before swinging open aria's bedroom door causing them both to gasp.

"What's up bitches , anyone wanna be my bridesmaids ?" I asked showing them the balloons and cards.

They both erupted into cheers before hugging me and grabbing the cards. "You both are such important people In my life so I couldn't choose , so I'd love it if you'd both be my maids of honor" I smiled .

"You didn't even have to ask Ofcourse" Vic said and Aria agreed . My mind immediately traveled back to what Mattia had said, causing me to chuckle.

"Okay but first let's start planning your bachelorette party" aria said wriggling her brows . "I'd expect nothing less from you" I chuckled .