chapter 7 : three...

⚠️ smut warning ⚠️

mattia's pov

hannah leaned down and started kissing my neck , i let out a low groan. "i have a surprise for you " she said when suddenly kelsey walked in , "what's going on " i asked confused , "we both know how much you like us so we thought maybe we could all have some fun you know together " kelsey said looking at me . i looked at hannah and she nodded . kelsey walked over and slowly started undressing .

hannah started kissing my neck again , i looked down at kelsey who had slowly started giving me head god i forgot how good she was at that , i let out a groan .

"baby " i heard hannah , "tia wake up " she said and i sat up drenched in sweat and i had a boner . "are you okay " she said sitting staring at me worriedly. "uhh yea just a really fucked up dream , what's the time " i asked running my fingers through my hair that was clinging to my forehead . "uhm around 2 am , do you wanna talk about it " she asked . "not really uhm i don't remember much , i think i'm just gonna go shower " i said getting out of bed and heading into the bathroom .

***

hannah's pov

"okay we'll see you guys later " i said and aria , vic and i got ready to leave . we were going off to get brunch while the boys were chilling at the apartment.

"so you said he moaned her name " aria asked me , "both of ours " i said as we were browsing the menu at the restaurant. "maybe it just sounded like a moan " vic said trying to comfort me . "vic , i've known mattia for almost 5 years i know what his moans sound like " i said rubbing my head . "i know what will help " aria said calling the waiter over .

"hi there can i please get 3 mimosas and keep them coming " she said , "i'm driving so not for me " vic said and aria just rolled her eyes and the waiter knodded before walking away .

mattia's pov

"both of them ?" kai asked , "yes kairi like a fucking threesome " i snapped . "do you think she knows " asks ale . "i mean i don't think she woke me up for fun i obviously did something to wake her " i said .

"so are you going to speak to her about it " alejandro asked , "probably going to have to " i sighed . "listen just because you had that dream doesn't necessarily mean you still like kelsey it probably just means you still find her sexually attractive " kai said and i nodded "yea probably " i said .

"well you have to sort whatever it is out tonight because we're leaving to LA in a week and you'll probably have to see her again " ale said and i sighed nodding before we continued playing COD

hannah's pov

"guys it's not that hard to fucking walk " vic yelled as we go to the car "you try w-walking afterrr 8 mimosas and a couple bloody mary's " i said rolling my eyes and getting in the backseat and laying down .

"yea they're drunk can you guys come help
them " i heard vic say as we got home , "who are you talking to "i slurred sitting up , "mattia " she said lowly . aria was passed out on the front seat . "i don't wanna see mattia right now " i said folding my arms across my chest like a small child and vic rolled her eyes .

i watched the boys come out and walk over to the car . "we should probably just head home " vic said getting out , kairi and ale nodded and said bye to mattia . i stumbled out of the car .