chapter 13: hi baby

i woke up to the sound of shuffling in the room , i rolled onto my side searching for mattia only to find an empty space instead.

i pouted before sitting up to see him getting the last of his things together . "what time is it ?" i asked yawning . "just after 9" he said , "why didn't you wake me up earlier " i said checking my phone , "thought you'd still be tired after last night " he smirked and me and i just rolled my eyes .

he walked over and flopped onto the bed so that he was laying on top of me with his head resting on my chest. " i'm going to miss you so much " he said before looking up at me . "i'm gonna miss you more , an entire month without you is going to be hell " i sighed running my fingers through his hair . "i'm going to sleep like shit for a whole month and no sex either "he pouted , " love how thats what you're worried about " i said rolling my eyes and giggling . "i am really going to miss you though " mattia said planting soft kisses on my lips .

*phone rings*

"it's ale they're probably here" he said and i just nodded quietly "please call me when you get there and just lemme know that you're okay " i said looking at him as he got up . "i will , keep the door locked , i love you " he said before walking over and kissing me one last time . "i love you more baby" i said . he walked out the door waving before closing it behind him .

i sat staring at the door for a while , it was weird firstly the apartment was so quiet , mattia was always making some sort of noise unless he was sad . it's also the first time i'm technically going to be alone without being able to call him for anything and i'm a little nervous. thankfully he left the car for me so that i didn't have to uber to work .

***

it was nearing the end of the second week of mattia's tour , he's in dallas now while i've been keeping busy with work . we've been facetiming almost every night but it's definitely not the same , i'm suppose to meet them on tour and surprise him  but i've been stuck at the office swamped with work for the entire day and i have about 4 hours before my flight at 7pm.

mattia's pov

"thank you so much for coming out guys " ale said into the mic as our third meet and greet for the day drew to a close . i was so happy to be meeting all of these fans but also so exhausted we've been doing this for two weeks straight and honestly i'm just a tiny bit homesick tbh .. i just miss her

we got back to the hotel , everyone else had joint rooms with their girls and i was alone and honestly i was thankful for that but it was also super lonely .

"matti don't forget we're going to that bar everyone's been talking about at 7 " vic yelled from their room door a few doors down . "yea yea if i'm in the mood" i said slightly annoyed , i really didn't wanna go anywhere .

i walked into my room and instantly flopped on the bed dialing hannah attempting to facetime her but she wasn't answering . worry started to engulf my mind but it all melted away when she texted me a few minutes later saying she was in a meeting and would call me later .

i decided there was nothing better to do than to nap until it was time to head out , i set an alarm for 6:30pm and the second my head hit the pillow i was out cold .

i woke up insanely uncomfortable, let's just say i had an AMAZING dream about hannah and i and now my friend is awake , i checked my phone and it was 6:15 so i cancelled the alarm and attempted to call hannah again.

she answered this time :

me:
hey baby

i said smirking at her through the phone , i could see she was sitting somewhere public with headphones on .

"hi honey" she said smiling broadly at me , "i reeeeeaaaaaalllyyyy miss you " i said pouting causing her to giggle , "and why's that " she asked .

"because i had a dream about you " i admitted seeing her raise her eyebrows "is that so , and what happened in this dream" she said slightly more quiet confirming that she was out somewhere . "well you were here , and you were letting me make you feel so good and now i kinda need you here to fix my problem that i have " i said looking down at my pants , hannah's attention was somewhere else and she looked pissed "baby i'm going to call you back soon" she said "but ba-" is all i got out before she hung up .

what the fuck , "matti boy let's go " ale yelled walking into my room , "i don't wanna go out any more " i said annoyed , i genuinely just wanna go home right now . "it wasn't a question " ale added pulling me off the bed and pushing me into the bathroom.

hannah's pov

"what do you mean the flight is delayed " i asked the lady at the information desk , "i'm sorry ma'am there's some issues that need to be resolved so it's going to be a few hours before we can fly " she said , "how many is a few " i asked through gritted teeth , "about 4 or 5 " she said and i just sighed before walking to a restaurant to get something to eat.

i called aria ,

"cmon don't say it's me don't say it's me " i whispered to myself as the phone rang

"hey mom " she answered and i sighed with relief , "where are you guys now " i asked . "kai and the rest of us are driving to a bar right now " she said . "okay okay so we have a problem " i said , "oh no what's wrong " she said . "so my flights been delayed by like 4 or 5 hours " i said and i heard her start coughing from shock . "excuse me " she said and i sighed realizing how big this problem is gonna be . "i know , so you're gonna have to try and keep him at the bar for as long as possible and maybe text me the hotel address just incase " i added and i heard her sigh , "yes mom okay i'll do that " she said before hanging up .

i knew this wasn't going to be easy for them considering mattia isn't replying to my texts letting me know he's pissed off with him meaning he's in a super bad mood and doesn't wanna even be out right now .

***

mattia's pov

"guys it's been 5 hours can we just go back to the hotel please " i sighed , annoyed and slightly more drunk than i intended to get but it was all a ploy to get her out of my head . "why don't we just stay another hour " asked aria , "if you're not gonna take me back to the hotel i'll just call an uber " i snapped and ale shot vic a look .  " okay fine let's go " vic sighed.

i stood up but had to grip onto the table to steady myself , kai and ale helped me walk to the car and honestly i felt even worse now . i felt like i could burst into tears i felt stupid for ignoring her and getting drunk .

i wonder if she's sleeping already i thought as we
arrived at the hotel . the boys helped me to my room and opened my door.

"hi baby " hannah said .

hi babies 👀

apologies for being so scarce , i've had a rough couple of months honestly i'm not gonna even lie.

i was swamped with work at uni and honestly because it's my first year i really wanna do well so i completely immersed myself in it and lost track of all the little things that i enjoyed along the way this books being one of them.

then i saw all the nice comments you guys were still leaving and it made me want to finish this book again !

so hi , i just finished my first year and it went amazing , i was a bit sick a while back and i'm not actually sure if it was corona or not . uhhhh i got my learners license which is like a permit but not my actual license meaning i can FINALLY start learning to drive and yea that's basically the only major things that have happened in my life.

how are all of you ?

i hope you all are still staying safe
i love you
-han 😘