chapter 1 : we're engaged

DISCLAIMER
YOU HAVE TO READ BOTH " A FOREIGN EXCHANGE " AND "A FOREIGN EXCHANGE 2 " AS WELL AS CREW LOVE IN ORDER FOR THIS BOOK TO MAKE SENSE .

IM NOT JUST SAYING THIS FOR FUN ITS 100% SERIOUS .

IF YOU HAVE
WELCOME BACK
PLEASE ENJOY
- han

previously on A foreign exchange 2

He got down on his knee , and I looked at him trying to piece it all together .

"2 years ago today I promised myself , I'd make you mine forever and everything that's happened since then has only made me more sure that you're the one I want to spend forever with so , even though it's all super crazy right now and we're still insanely young , will you please promise to be mine forever " he said

Realization had officially set it and tears were streaming down my face , "yes" I could barely get out , he took my hand in he's a placed the ring on my finger .

and now :

i looked down at the beautiful ring in disbelief , i instantly wrapped my arms around his neck . "i love you so much baby " i said , "i love you more angel " he said rubbing circles into my back . "but i have one more surprise " he said standing up and helping me up with him . i looked at him confused as he gestured for me to turn around . "mommy" i said as i saw her standing there .

"mommy i missed you so much " i said running to hug her , "i missed you too honey , congratulations " she said and i squealed slightly out of excitement. she took my hand in hers and looked at the ring "it's so beautiful " she said . mattia had now walked over and joined up "congratulations to you too " she said to mattia . " thank you mamá " he said kissing her on the cheek . "i should be thanking you for allowing me to be apart of this beautiful moment in my daughters life " she said holding onto both of our shoulders . my heart honestly felt like it could explode , the two people i loved the most in the world were here right now and it meant so much to me .

we all went to dinner together before saying goodbye , "we'll see you soon " i said hugging my mom goodbye , "i'd expect so , you know everyone back home will want to hear all about this "she giggled . my family back home was honestly so nosey they were always trying to be in our business so news was bound to travel fast . "mom could you hold off on telling anyone just until we've had time to tell mattia's parents aswell " i asked and she nodded , "of course no problem " she said hugging me again before finally saying goodbye and leaving .

mattia and i walked hand in hand back to the hotel as the sun was almost fully set . when we got back into the hotel we had to start packing because, we'd be flying back to milan where we had a few hours to go say goodbye to his family and then we'd be flying home to new york.

i sat on the bed staring at the ring for a while. "are you okay " mattia asked as he came to sit down next to me . i smiled up at him , "yes baby , i'm kinda just in shock " i giggled . he pulled me onto his lap , "i just want to spend the rest of my life making you the happiest girl in the world " he said holding my face and kissing me gently on the lips . "i swear i could never get tired of you " i said in between kisses causing him to smile .

"so do you have a plan on how you want to tell camila and luca " i askedas i got off his lap , "i do actually, i'm thinking we could do a dinner with everyone the day after we get back ?" he suggested . i stood taking my jewelry off , "i like that because we could just say it's a coming home dinner ya know " i said and he nodded along . "okay i'll text everyone , where would you like to go " he asked scrolling through his phone . "maybe the place we went to for your birthday " i said tying my hair into a messy bun and putting on his one t-shirt .