chapter 8 : LA

authors note

this is a disclaimer that some people may find a part in this chapter triggering as there is some racism . all of the scenes containing "jordyn" are for educational purposes and  i am in no way intending to be racist towards anyone nor make it a joke but i am rather trying to bring light to some real scenarios i've found myself in and i'm sure others have experienced much worse . 

black lives matter , today , tomorrow , everyday . ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽✊🏼✊🏻

enjoy the chapter
-han

it's 2 days before we leave for LA and it's just my damn luck that i'd get sick before we go , which basically means unless i feel majorly better over the next two days i probably won't be enjoying much of the 4th of july and the rest of the week that we're there.

"why don't you just go to the doctor today on our way back from the mall " mattia asked me as he made himself cereal , "yea" i sniffed before blowing my nose , "i feel like shit " i said struggling to breathe through my nose. i've had a sore throat the whole of yesterday and today my nose has been trying to run away from me so its probably just better that i go to the doctor. "you should probably take some immune boosters so that you don't get sick too " i said , "way ahead of you " mattia said opening up the medical cabinet in the bedroom .

***

"so what are you getting at the mall " i said , i looked like crap and honestly wasn't in the mood for shopping i was in one of mattia's sweatpants and hoodies with my hair in a bun and i had to wear my glasses because my contact lenses were making my eyes itch . "i just wanted to get an outfit for the 4th of july party , but we don't have to go now ? i can always go there" mattia said looking over at me . "am i going to be a bad person if i ask you to go there " i said pouting , "no baby i understand, we can just head to the doctor then "he said kissing my forehead .

the doctor basically said i just had the flu and prescribed some anti-biotechs for me to take , "do you wanna stop and get chipotle " mattia asked as we were driving home , i smiled so broadly "please baby" i beamed and he just chuckled , "honestly i don't even know why i asked " he said .

***

"so what's the plans for when we get to LA " i asked when we got home and were eating , "uhm we're staying with josh richards and jaden , and then we'll probably just be between there , sway and the hype house so that we can create enough content with everyone and then we have the beach party and i think that's all " he said and i nodded , "are we going to run into kelsey again " i ask lowly , "probably considering she's dating kio " mattia trailed off , "agh okay , i have a couple meetings with my new clients, it's these twins kaylee and kyle that are models looking for more help on social media " i said , "that's dope , you'll be exactly what they need considering you've been able to help the boys and i out so much " mattia said and i smiled . i loved how much we supported each other and that we were both now doing what we loved.

***

it was now 6am and we were all at the airport getting ready for our flight , i'm feeling a lot better and mattia hasn't gotten sick either which is just great all the things we had planned should be able to go smoothly now .

"why are our flights always so early " alejandro groaned laying on vic lap across a bench near our boarding gates . "because they're cheaper " i said as i played with mattia's hair , all the boys were super moody for some unknown reason while the girls were just babying all of them to reduce tension . "we have to go to the mall as soon as we land ..." aria said and started explaining everything she wanted to get . kairi physically groaned next to her , "i'm taking a nap as soon as we get to the house because my head is killing me " said vic and i nodded in agreement , "yea can't we go after i get back from my meeting " i said .just then they called for our flight to board and we all got up and headed for the gates.