chapter 10: 4th of july bash

hannah's pov

⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING RACISM ⚠️

today was the 4th of july pool party that the hype house was hosting , in all honesty it was mainly just for content purposes so only tiktokers , celebs or other people belonging to the boys agency were invited .

i was super excited to see kaylee and kyle again we've become so close since our meeting that we're basically friends now too .

"i have no idea which bikini to wear " i said turning to the girls in the store . aria , vic , kelsey and i all came to the mall to get some outfits for tonight . "i think the white one " vic said "yea i like it too " i said holding it up in front of me while looking in the mirror . "i think you should go with the red one , it's sexy" said kels and i switched my hands now holding up the red one . "it is sexier " i said now even more confused . "i know get neither why don't you get like a blue one " aria suggested and we all started laughing . "i'm gonna go with the white one " i said finally deciding .

we all payed for our clothes before heading to the food court to get lunch . "where are the boys " ask kelsey . "uhm i just texted mattia and he said they're almost done and will meet us here " i said and she nodded . we all order food before coming to sit down , " so hannah when are you guys planning to get married " kelsey asked . "uhm next year fall " i said . "i'm so excited for you guys" she said very excitedly . aria just shot me a look while victoria and kelsey continued talking .

suddenly someone slipped into the booth next to me and slung their arm around my shoulder . a familiar scent filled the air around me and i smiled . "hi baby " i said as he pressed his lips to my check "hey angel" he said . "please tell me you're bikini is either white or blue " he said overly excited . "why " i asked . "because it'll look cute if we matched " he said and i chuckled. "guess you're gonna have to wait and see " i said and he pouted .

ale , kai and kio had all taken their seats next to their girlfriends and were talking about tonight . "heard nikita dragun might show up " kio said , "yea obviously she is her and the lopez brother are super close " aria said . "what about olivia isn't she gonna be there too " ask vic and kio shifted uncomfortably and so did kels . "uh yea probably she's in the hype house so " kio shrugged before turning to whisper something is kelseys ear visibly calming her down . guess everyone has their relationship drama .

***

it was now around 8 and the girls and i we getting ready in mine and mattia's room while the boys were getting done in ale's room . we all decided to wear outfits over our swimsuits because no one was actually going to swim now.

i went with this bikini and this: