Chapter 15 : 1+1=3

"Fuck" mattia said as he came back to his senses , i just got off the bed and walked in to the bathroom and proceeded to shower after using the toilet. I heard the bathroom door open , "baby" Mattia said softly as the water drowned most of it out . I proceeded to ignore him and finish up in the shower .

When I walked out of the shower he was sitting on the counter looking at the floor . "I'm sorry for being so careless," he said and I just looked at him while drying myself off . "I need to go find a pharmacy to get the morning after pill. Can you take me " I said and his face scrunched in confusion.

"What do you mean ? Why would you wanna take that ?" He asked, looking at me as I walked out of the bathroom and changed into some sweats . "I don't want to get pregnant mattia " , "what ? I thought that was the plan ?" "What I mean it is I don't wanna be pregnant on my wedding day is what I mean " i sighed sitting on the bed .

"We're getting married in like two months and we haven't even started planning anything I don't want to have to worry about a baby as well" i said , "okay then we'll get someone to help with the planning , you don't have to take the pill" mattia argued , "I understand what you're saying but it's my body and I don't feel comfortable having that kind of stress and it wouldn't be good for the baby either" i said getting up from the bed and walking to the door , "so are you coming with me or do I have to go myself ?" I added and he just sighed while following me to the pharmacy.

***

"What do you mean you're out of stock" I sighed , "there's been no stock for the last week" the pharmacists replied . I just thanked her and walked out , we'd been to at least 4 different ones who were all out of stock . "Maybe it's a sign," Mattia shrugged as we got into the car . "I'm trying really hard not to lose my shit right now so can you please not talk about it being a sign" I said rubbing my temples .

When we arrived at the hotel I just got into bed and started scrolling on my phone , " Han , can we talk please" mattia asked me , "there's nothing to talk about Tia" i said and he just pulled so that I was laying on top of him . "Yes there is , can you please relax , I've known you for long enough to know you're freaking out right now and that you're just scared of what people will say or think if you're pregnant on our wedding day " he said and i switched my phone off , "I just don't want people to think we're only getting married because of the baby" i said threatening to cry , " and what if I-I'm not a good mom" I said bursting into tears hiding my face in his chest .

Mattia just slowly rubbed my back , "baby firstly fuck what everyone else thinks I love you I know you love me and secondly what nonsense is this you're going to be the best mom ever , besides you don't even know if you're gonna get pregnant or not" mattia said to me , I nodded slowly feeling slightly better after finally getting how I really feel out into the open . "And if you really don't want the baby we can make another plan" mattia said hesitantly and i immediately knew what he was implying , "no no no , if I am then it's meant to be if not then that's also okay , everything happens for a reason" i said quickly putting down the idea .

***

"Okay time for final decisions" I said as we sat down with everyone else to make the last of the plans .
"We've come up with two plans depending on what you guys say" Mattia said , "why do we get a say in your wedding plans ?" Asked ale , "because you're important to use and we want all of you to be there" Mattia said and I smiled.

"Okay so you don't have to give us an answer today but basically your two options are either we can stay here and have a service here and my parents will fly up" hannah said , "or were all going to go to South Africa which we thought could be cool cause it could be a vacations for you guys and for my parents as well " mattia said .

"Ohhh i like the idea of going to SA" aria said , "yea me too so we can meet Hannah's family and stuff" vic added . "We just wanted to ask because it could be kind of expensive so just think about it and let us know" Mattia said and we nodded . "Also where are you going for your honeymoon ?" Asked Kairi . "We're going to go to Italy and then maybe Bali or another island kind of place" I answered .

Everyone got very excited , "Well I think it's time to celebrate everything being planned out" ale said popping a bottle of champagne that was on the table and pouring everyone a glass . "To Hannah and Mattia" he said and Everyone cheered and took a sip except me .

"And now ? Don't you want any ? " asked kairi noticing and Mattia turned to face me and raised his brow , "uhh no I can't" I said softly hoping no one would hear , "why not ?" Asked ale confused . "No fucking way " mattia said with the biggest smile on his face , "are you being serious ?" Asked vic , "what's happening?" Asked ale . Mattia immediately got up and picked me up embracing me in a hug .

"I'm pregnant," I said smiling .

Authors note
HELLOO BABIES ❤️❤️

New chapter for all of you , I hope you like it , which do you guys want to happen ? Them get married in the US or In South Africa? Lemme know I'm the comments

Also I've started a new book and it is a business CEO / mafia AU so please go check it out and lemme know your thoughts  💭

Don't forget to vote

Love ya !
-Han 💗