Chapter 30. The End

(WARNING ⚠️⚠️ SUICIDE)

Evans POV
___________

As the days go and bloom, the more shit that goes. Why does it feel like the whole world is falling apart? Crumbling below my feet to an open hell. Why must God make me suffer like this? But again, he does not. This is all my decision after all.

Here I was standing in front of a cliff with Delirious. Today was a beautiful day, the wind was blowing in my face, the sky bright as the sun. Delirious and I just had a picnic here, and we were about to leave. "Let's go babe! We should hurry back before Nogla gets mad at us for being out to late." Delirious said, picking up the picnic basket. "Yeah.... you're probably right." I said, picking up a flower. He looked at be with a questionable look,"Are you okay?"He asked. I smiled, and looked at the clouds in the sky. "Yeah, I'm fine."

I turned around to look at him,"How about you take the picnic basket in the car? I'll catch up to you." He nodded his head, and turned the other way. As I watched his body grown smaller and smaller, I turned around. I walked up closer to the edge of the cliff, taking my red white stripped jacket off, along with my shoes. I looked down at how high I was towards the ground. 'One drop here and you'll definitely be gone.' I thought. A small sinister smile grew up on my face. I looked up to the sky, thinking of all the memories I had in the past, soon that would be gone. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and slammed it to the floor. I stepped on it until it was nothing but chips and cracks. I don't want anything of mine to survive.

It's time ...

I looked at the sky one last time. I said goodbye to everyone I loved in my head. One step forward....I'm already falling.
Someone screaming out my name, too soft to hear it. I keep falling and falling, this seems like it's taking so long. When will it end? I felt one second of pure pain. My whole body felt weak until I see a little girl running after me.

"Evan!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Blossom..