Chapter 23. Asher's or..not?

( Sorry for taking so long! I made an extra long chapter for you guys so hopefully that makes some of you forgive me ;w; Enjoy this VeRy JuCiY chapter! )

Evans POV
___________

I woke up with a massive headache. I groaned and sat up, rubbing my head. I saw my clothes on the floor and looked slowly down at my body. I was only in my boxers. I gasped in shocked, thinking if I did something last night.

I got off the bed, picking up the clothes on the floor, throwing them in a laundry bin. I went to my closet and picked out some shorts and a big t-shirt. I rubbed my head, trying to think of what happened last night.

I looked back at my bed, it wasn't messy, nor' did I see any... Liquids... On it. I grabbed the blanket from my bed and smelled it. It didn't smell like sweat or sex. Thank God!! I must of got hot and fell asleep before putting on pajamas.

I sighed in relief, and smelled myself. I smelled alcohol and some cologne. ' I didn't put on any cologne..wait..' I thought. I looked at my nightstand and saw a Hundred dollar bill with a Fifty dollar bill. I saw a bit of paper underneath the money so I walked to the nightstand. I moved the money aside and picked up the paper.

Here's my number~
XXX-XXX-XXXX
Hope to see you tomorrow
So we can do that activity!
- Asher <3

'Asher?  Who the fuck is that? What does he mean that activity? Did I get hooked up? ' I thought. Then it hit me. 'Asher! The one I met yesterday at the club! Should I go? This is the chose of lose your virginity over a man that you just met or wait till your SwEeT sWeEt SeNpI gets over that STUPID fucking bitch he is dating. Fuck it! I'm going! I bet he better than Del anyways. ' I argued with my thoughts.

Flashback

I was sitting at the bar, drinking the sweet, bitter taste of alcohol. Mini and Ohm where chugging alcohol down like there was no tomorrow. When I said ' let's get wasted' I didn't think they where going to be THIS wasted! But it's whatever, I was totally with them!
I've been way wasted before them.
I got a bit bored so I decided to go to the dance floor.

I put down my drink and hop off the stool. I walked towards the dance floor, swaying my hips to the beat of the song. I made it in the dance floor, in the middle of the crowd. I danced alone but I didn't care at the moment, I has having the time of my life!

I was swaying my hips a bit, putting my hands above my head. I felt someone grab my waist. I looked up to see who it was and it was a tall man.

Brown hair, green eyes, at least 6'3ft tall. I saw a tad bit if his jawline, while he was smirking down at me.
' He's kinda cute..' I thought. He chuckled and thanked me.
" D-did I say that out loud? " I asked.
He smiled at me and laughed a bit.
" Unfortunately you did. Thanks for the compliment cutie~ I can say the same about you. I haven't seen a beauty like you in years~! " He told me, throwing his hands up.

I laughed a bit, turned around and wrapped my hands around his neck.
" What's your name, * hic * handsome~?" I slurred.
He smirked and wrapped his hands around my waist.
" Asher, you~? " He cooed.
I hum a bit, " Evan, wanna * hic * take this somewhere else~? " I asked.

He chuckled. " I would love to, but sadly I have to go. How about he continue this tomorrow at my place~" he asked, handing me a piece of paper. I grabbed the piece of paper, " Sure, anything * hic * for you handsome~ " I said. He pulled me into a kiss, roughly smashing his lips into mine.