Chapter 20. Binging and Sleeping

( Sorry for not posting for a couple days. (つ .•́ _ •̀.)つ I was busy doing school work and shit. But the good thing is that School ended for me Yesterday!!! I'm so happy! -w- I hope I got straight A's so I can get some CaSh. I fucking love the cover or this chapter, I couldn't stop laughing! I love it so much, anyways I'll shut my mouth so you can read the chapter. -w- I'll talk to you alllllllllllllllllllllll LATER! )

Vanoss POV
_____________

I got off of the hospital bed, almost collapsing. I grabbed onto the bed for support, getting used to the feeling. ' How the fuck am I supposed to walk...? ' It thought. " MOOOOOO!!!! " I screamed. He came rushing in, looking at me. " Oh yeah.. forgot about that. " He said, nervously chuckled.

He went to the cabinets and grabbed out some pills. He went to the mini fridge he had in his room and took out a water bottle. He came walking to me, handing me Two pills and the water. I nodded at him as ' Thanks ' and put a pill in my mouth. I opened the water bottle and took a sip. I grabbed the other pill, putting it in my mouth and taking a sip of water.

I put the cap on the water bottle and put it on the hospital bed. Moo was standing next to me with Crutches. " H-how do you use them..? " I asked. He chuckled a little and came closer to me. A couple minutes later, I got a hang of using them. I thanked moo and went out the door. I went slowly down the stairs, not wanting to fall.

Finally, I made it down the stairs and went to the couch. I sat down carefully, setting the crutches down by me. I grabbed the TV remote and turn the TV on. I decided to watch ' The Office ' on Netflix ( I love the Office xD ). I felt the seat next to me sink. I turn to see who it was and it was WildCat. (Didn't expect that Huh? .w. )

" How you doing? After.. you know, the incident. " He asked. I looked at him for a minute. " I think I'm doing better. Did you guys find the USB on me? " I asked. " Yes. We found a lot of personal shit on it. We wouldn't have gone it without you. Thanks for taking the risk I guess. " He told me. I chuckled at him. " No problem. " I said.

" We are going to have a big ass party tonight! We are going to the Club, that's a little ways from here. " He told me, getting up. I nodded at him in response. I looked back at the TV, continuing watching the office. ' Michael Scott, you smexy beast. ' I paused at what I just said in my thoughts. ' What the fuck did I just say..? ' I laughed out loud at what I said. ' Maybe he'll be my future husband, Oh la la~ ' I bursted out laughing. Some of the crew looked at me weirdly. ' Maybe we can have children, or have a Threesome with Dwight Schrute! ' I laughed even harder, crying and wheezing. ( I'm so surprised you're still here.. good job going threw that.. I'm so sorry XDDD )

Everyone had there eyes on me, slowly backing away. I calmed myself down and continued to watch the show. I felt the seat next to me sink. I turned around to see who it was AGAIN and it was Delirious. " How are you feeling princess? " He asked. ' EVAN. EXE SHUTTING DOWN. ' I froze in place. ' Did he .. DID THIS BITCH CALL ME PRINCESS? ' I blushed hard. I looked at him in the eyes. " D-don't call me t-that. " I stuttered.

" Aww, why not princess? " He purred into my ears. I felt a shiver going down my spine. " W-we aren't even d-dating.. I b-barley even Know anything about you.. " I told him. His blue eyes Darken a bit. He looked sad about something. It was quiet between us. I liked him. I really did. Maybe even love him. First love at sight? Probably. I probably just ruined my chance of being with him. GOD DAMMIT EVAN, SAY SOMETHING!

" Yet. " I said. He looked at me, rising a eyebrow. " What do you mean yet? " He asked. I looked at him In the eyes. I felt butterflys in my stomach. ' Be a man Evan, say it! Don't be a pussy. ' I thought. " W-we aren't dating....y-yet.. " I said, blushing madly. His eyes widen. I saw a bit of blush under his eyes. " Aww~ So you do love me! " He said, grabbing my waist and pulling me closer to him. ' Mission complete Evan. Mission complete.'

I lay on his side while he was holding me. I felt my eyes getting heavy, then I notice, I blacked out.

Words- 815