Chapter 14. First day of Training

Evans POV
___________

I woke up by the sun blinding my eyes. I was on Delirious and I's bed. Him sleeping soundly asleep. ' I don't remember falling asleep on the bed..' I got up and went to the closet. I put on some shorts and couldn't find any t-shirts. ' Fuck..I need to do laundry.' I took one of Delirious shirts and it was huge on me. I looked in the mirror and chuckled a little. You couldn't even see, I was wearing shorts. I went and get an empty basket and started to put in some of my dirty laundry.

I went downstairs to the basement and put the clothes in the washer. I grab some laundry soap and put some in. I closed the washer door and press ' Start. ' Hearing the laundry machine starting up, I went upstairs to the kitchen. I didn't even notice the time, it was 7:27am. It was very quiet so I was guessing that they are still asleep. I decided to make me some breakfast and headed towards the fridge. I grabbed out some eggs and bacon with some strawberries, oranges and apples. I put the items on the table and went to the cabinet that had pots and pans. I grab a couple pans and set them on the stove. I turned on the stove and waited for it to heat up. When they were heated up, I put some bacon in it. I went to the other pan and felt warm enough to cook some eggs on it. I cracked the eggs in the pan.

I went to the strawberries and apples. I chopped the apples into slices and cut the strawberries in half. I put them into a bowl and place it on the table. I went to the orange and cut them all in half. I squeeze the orange juice out of the orange into multiple cups. I placed the cups on the table. They were a couple of them up, walking down the stairs and sitting at the table. After a couple minutes, breakfast was ready. I put the bacon on a plate and put the eggs on a plate.

" Can somebody wake up the rest? " I asked, setting down the food. Some nodded and went upstairs. I went to the basement and put my clothes into the dryer. I pressed 'start' and headed back up to the kitchen. I went to the cabinets and grabbed plates and silverware. Setting down the plates and silverware, I heard some groans and footsteps coming down the stairs. They sat down in the seats and begin eating. Moo was on my left and Delirious was on my right. ' I'm starving..I guess I can have a meal.' I picked up a couple pieces of bacon and some of the strawberries and apples.

I began to eat, taking some sips of my orange juice. Some were talking and the others were shut up, shoving food in there face. Delirious had some bacon, apples and eggs. He lifted up his mask a little and began eating. I saw a small smile on his face, meaning he was enjoying it. I smiled a little and continue to eat. Delirious spoked up, " Today, we are going to be training. The heist is in a couple of days. They moved the party earlier then I expected. After breakfast, go change in some training clothes. We will meet in the living room in 15. " They nodded and finished up breakfast. They put there plates in the sink and heading up to there room.

I got up and started to wash the dishes. I have some time. After a while I finished washing the dishes and headed down into the basement, and grabbed my clothes. I went up to my room and picked some comfortable clothes. A baggy shirt and sweatpants. I headed towards the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I put the toothpaste on and put the toothbrush in my mouth. Two minutes later, I spit into the sink and washed the toothbrush. I looked in the mirror, checking on the cut I had on my cheek and the other side of my face. The one that was on my cheek was fully healed. I checked the other one. It was still in the process of healing but it was getting there. I still didn't know if it was going to scar but so far it didn't look like it to my point of view.

I headed downstairs and saw most of them waiting. Couple minutes later we were all ready. " Where exactly are we going? " I asked. " We are going to the gym. It's abandoned but still has some machines working. It's a bit far from here." CaRtOoNz said. I thought a bit. " The one on ( random address and road name :< ) ?" I asked, putting one eyebrow up. " Yeah, how'd you know?" Moo asked. I just looked at him. " Uh..my dad used to own it. " I said. I saw some 'Oh' faces, and some curious faces. After a minute, we went outside and picked who was going with who. I was with, delirious, ohm, Mini and Terroriser. I saw Delirious getting out his keys and unlocking the car doors.