Chapter 5. Meeting The Gang

Evans POV
____________
"U-uh, Hello.." I was a bit shy, I'm not a talkative person. They all just stared at me, getting a good view. I saw some smiles and people standing up. " Hello Evan! I'm Moo, welcome! I'm basically the mom of the gang. " Moo said, putting his hand out. I didn't know why but I had a strange feeling for him. Like how I did with my sister. I felt like I could trust and and shook his hand. "  Over there we have CaRtOoNz, Ohm, Nogla, Mini, WildCat, and the others will be here later" Moo told me smiling. I couldn't help but smile and nodded. I looked over at delirious and waves his hand telling me to follow him.

I looked at him, rising a eyebrow then seeing him grabbing my suitcases. I grabbed the money bags and walked behind him, following him. " We don't have a extra room so for now, you'll just share with me. " He said while opening his bedroom door. 'Damn. This man sure liked the colour blue. And Teddy bears? ' The walls were coloured in blue, blue rugs, blue desk, blue gaming chair. I looked on his bed, his sheets were blue too. I saw in a corner, teddy bears stacked up on each other. ' The rooms decent I guess. ' I finally decided to spoke up, " Where am I supposed to sleep? " He looked at me. Thinking about my question. " On the couch? No, CaRtOoNz never gets off it. I guess you'll just have too sleep with me. " He said. I blushed. ' Why am I blushing? We are both guys, nothing is wrong with that........ 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕?'
I snap out of my thoughts and nodded my head. He left the room, leaving me to unpack my suitcases. An hour or two later I finished and decided to go downstairs. Nobody was home? I shrugged it off, thinking that they went to robbed a place or something. I walked into there kitchen and opened up the cabinets. All I saw was some healthy nasty shit and fruit snacks. I sighed and took a pack of fruit snacks, eating it and threw the empty pack in the trash. I looked at the clock and saw it was close to 1am. ' I guess I should go to bed.' I walked upstairs to Delirious and I room and changed into Pajamas. ( Shorts and a oversize t-shirt ) I went onto the bed and went to bed right away.

* 2 hours later *

All I heard was talking, screaming and laughing. I looked at the alarm clock seeing it was 3:32am. ' Why are they so fucking loud. ' I didn't want to open my eyes so I just laid there, pretending to be asleep so I can try to hear their conversation. I couldn't make it out well since I just woke up and feeling my eyes getting heavy. I heard the door open and heard people saying their goodnight. I wanted to see what was going on so I peaked a little. Only to be a blushing mess. There, was delirious. Shirtless while changing into his pajamas. I closed my eyes quick and thought about what I just saw. I almost drool  when I thought about his 6 pack abs. I felt the bed sink and someone plop down beside me. I wanted to see what was going on so I peaked my eye out just a tiny bit, seeing delirious out cold. I opened both of my eyes and just looked at him. I couldn't tell much because he was wearing his mask. When I was still thinking, darkness took over me and I felled back asleep.

* Time skipped to the morning *

I woke up smelling the sent of bacon. I opened my eyes quick and saw Delirious still sleeping. I went over him very quietly and head straight out the bedroom door. I saw Moo cooking some breakfast while some people sat at the table. He looked like he needed help so I spoked up. " Do you need any help? " He looked at me, just smiling. " Well I'm almost finished but if you could make the toast while I'm setting up the table that would mean a lot. " I nodded and grab the bread on the counter and started putting bread in the toaster. After a couple minutes later, the table was set with plates, napkins and forks, spoons knifes. I put the dish of toast on the table while Moo put down the dishes of eggs and pancakes. I sat down while Moo woke the rest of the gang up for breakfast. I saw people running down the stairs and heard an Irish man yelled " DON'T YE FOCKIN' EAT ALL THE PANCAKES WILDCAT! " I laugh a little then looked down at my plate. I heard more and more people walking down the stairs, taking a seat and started to dig in. The guy on my left was WildCat, eating as much pancakes as possible, and on my right was Delirious, eating some eggs and toast.

I looked down at my stomach, frowning. ' Will I ever be skinny? ' Great. I'm going threw my depressing thoughts again. Ohm looked at me and said, "Aren't you gonna eat? " People looked at him then at me. I had to make a excuse so I said, " Sorry, I was just wondering about something, what are your guys name? " Looking at the unfamiliar faces. They told me their names and made jokes on each other. I looked at delirious and all he did was sighed and shook his head. I was confused but shrugged it off. People were finishing their breakfast, putting there dish on the sink while running off doing their own thing. I got up and put my clean unused dish in the sink but after that being dragged by someone. I didn't knew who it was till we got to delirious bedroom. I looked behind me, seeing delirious got closer and closer. " Why'd you not eat breakfast?" He said. " I wasn't hungry, I ate something last night. " I responded to him. He clearly didn't believe me. He got even closer then whispered into my ear, " Stop fucking lying and tell me the truth."

𝑶𝒉𝒉𝒉𝒉, 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒕𝒕𝒕?? 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕, 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒔 2:01𝒂𝒎 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑 ;^; 𝑯𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒐𝒏𝒆 \•^•/

𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔- 1063