Chapter 12. W-WHAT?!

Evans POV
____________

I woke up by someone shaking me. I groaned, seeing Lui. " Rise and shine!" He said in his kid voice. I got up, seeing it was 6:23am. " Agh..why so early..?" I yawned. " We have a meeting today for a heist at 7:00am. Delirious made some breakfast so I just wanted to tell you. " I nodded and went to the closet. I grabbed some sweat pants and a baggy shirt. I headed down the stairs, seeing everyone digging in some pancakes. I sat in an empty chair that was next too, terroriser and Ohm. I looked down at my stomach. ' I'm so fat..but I can't let them get suspicious. I guess I'll take just one pancake.' I took one pancake and started eating. Mini looked at me and said, " You're only gonna eat one pancake? " I looked at him. " Yeah..I'm not that hungry. " He nodded and went back to eating. I couldn't help but I felt someone starring at me. I turned and saw Delirious starring at me. I looked away, my cheeks feeling hot. We all finished breakfast and followed them to this ' business room' type of thing.

I went to a chair and stared at delirious. We all settled in and
waited for delirious to get out the files. " We have a new heist, this one will be hard. Our goal is to steal the RGI6'0K9. ( made up thing I made ._. just please stick with it ;w; It is a USB that has evidence of the people that they're heisting doing crime and other shit, if they get that USB, and have one person from there group take it to the police, they will earn $750,000. This makes no sense, I understand just bare with me .w.)  The people will have a big party with strippers, rich people and other shit. We have heard some rumors that the Leader is Gay or BI and single. If we have someone here in our group go in as a stripper, and get his attention, it will make the crime easier. And that's what we are going to do. Anyone wanna be the stripper?" We all looked around, shaking our heads 'No.'  " I think Evan should do it, he has a body like a female." Nogla said. I just looked at him, pissed. " W-WHAT?! HELL NO, I'M NOT WEARING AN SLUTTY OUTFIT." they just looked at me. " Honestly, I think we all agree on Nogla. " BasicallyIdoWrk said. " Everyone but me. I'm not wearing a fucking hoey, slutty outfit just to get some old perverts attention. WHAT IF SEX IS INVOLVED? I'M NOT HAVING MY VIRGINITY LOST TO A OLD MAN." I was be-on mad. I wasn't going too, they can't force me. " Evan..please..for me? For us? " Delirious said. ' 𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝑴𝒆..?' why did that make me feel guilty? Sad? Like I failed something in life? And why was my stomach feeling, warm and buttery ? I just looked at him. Starring at his blue eyes. Light, filled with life, it was beautiful. Did I want to do this? Would they do what Delirious and CaRtOoNz did in that dream..? 'I have too, for my safety..and for 𝑫𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔..
WAIT, WHAT?! WHY DID I SAY THAT?'
" F-fine. " They all looked at me, surprised or with a big smile. " Great. Here's the plan. Helecoper squad, you will be driving the get away car." They nodded. He told the rest what to do, then he looked at me. " Evan. You have the most important job. You need to get his attention. When you do, take him up to his room. Go up the stairs, make a left, right then left. His door should be covered in anime pictures. ( OkAy ThEn ._.) When you get there, the RG16'0K9 should be in the bathroom. In the bathroom, should be a safe. I hope you're good with pick-pocketing locks, because that's what you need too do. There should be the RG16'0K9. Grab it. Put it in someone with you and kill the man. " Hard? I thought he said this was going to be hard? This sounded simple and easy, but of course. It's not going to seem like it when I'm there. I nodded. " Now, everyone, go train. Expect, Ohm and Evan. Ohm, go take Evan to the mall and find him a outfit that will be good for the mission. Maybe some accessories too..like a bow or a mask." Ohm smiled and nodded. He grabbed my wrist and dragged me out the door. He grabbed his keys and we headed towards the door. We got into his car.' He looks so excited.'

𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝑶𝒐𝒐𝒐𝒐𝒐𝑶𝑶𝒐𝑶𝑶. 𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒆𝒅, 𝒊'𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓.

𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔- 801