Chapter 17. Plan Gone Wrong? ( PART 2 )

Evans POV
____________

I reach in my underwear ( this is so weird already ;-; ) and grab a hair pin. I started to pick pocket the safe and finally got it open in a couple minutes. ' Yes! Finally! Now to kill this son of a bitch..' I chuckled and put the USB somewhere safe on me. I went out the bathroom door and heard him begging for me. ' agh, fucking Man Whore. Wait- what did I just say? ' i snapped out of my thoughts and headed towards him. " Good boy~ Now you get a treat! " I said to him. I saw his smirk widen. ' Stupid Bitch. ' I reached down in my underwear and hold the knife tightly.

" Oh sweet Vanoss~ I'm not that blind. 𝑮𝒆𝒕 𝑯𝒊𝒎. " I was confused until two men grabbed me by the arms. The guy laughed while another guard helped him get off the hand cuffs. ' W-WHAT THE FUCK? ' I growled at him while one of the guards stab me on my shoulder to shut up. I whined in pain as the guy walked up to me. " Now if you please..give me back the USB. " he told me, lifting my chin up with his finger.

I growled and bit his finger. " OW FUCK. YOU STUPID BITCH! " He said as he punched me in the face. I growled and spit out some blood. ' Stupid Bitch..' My vision was getting blurry from the amount of blood lost. The guards grip on me was lose then it was, thinking I was going to pass out. ' S-stay up Evan.. A-attack! ' I used all muscle I could and reached for my knife. ' This is gonna hurt. ' I stabbed the guard on my right in the stomach. He groan in pain, slowly going on the floor. The guard on my left was slowing backing away, until I jumped on his back and stab him in the head.

His body fell on the floor and I pulled out my knife from his head, making some blood splash out. ' A-ah FUCK! You're almost t-there ! ' I turned around and saw the other guard run. It was just the guy and me. He pulled out a gun and shot me in my knee. I heard people down stairs screaming and loud thumps. I scream in pain and felt my vision getting blurry. ' N-no Evan..Get..Up..! '
I weakly got up only for him to shoot me in my left leg. ' A-AH! F-FUCK! I c-can't do t-this..' I groan in pain while he only laugh. ' N-no..I g-got this! ' I got up groaning from the pain. He didn't seem to notice and was still laughing. ' T-take this you..B-BITCH! ' I ran to him and stabbed him in the chest. His eyes were in shock. He slowly fell to the ground on his knees. " D-die you fucking..B-BITCH!" I screamed and stab him in his head.

His body fell face-first to the ground. ' I h-have to hurry..! ' I checked if I still had the USB and I did. I slowly made my way out the door and went down the stairs heavily. My vision getting worse and worse. I saw the  main entrances in front of me. I slowly limped my way out the door. " Evan! We are in the- HOLY SHIT EVAN, IS THAT YOU?! " I heard someone in my earpiece yelled. Before I could respond back, I fell to the floor.  I heard loud footsteps coming and screaming. I felt two strong arms wrapped around me and carried me bridal style. " STAY AWAKE EVAN! STay awa...." I blacked out.

_____________________________________

𝒀𝒆𝒂𝒉 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒉, 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒔𝒐 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒘. 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕, 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉! 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒍𝑳𝑳𝒍𝑳𝒍𝒍𝑳𝒍𝑳𝒍𝒍𝑳𝒍𝑳𝒍𝑳𝑳 𝒍𝑨𝒕𝑬𝒓!

𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔- 651