Chapter 27. Wishes

(A/N- YO!! I'M BACK AND READY TO WRITE!!! Honestly, I think I'm going to write one chapter per week. I'm just going to be very careful. ANYWAYS. I KNOW YOU GUYS BEEN WAITING FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER, SO HERE YOU GO MY LOVES!)

Evan's POV
______________

Here I was. Kneeling on the dirt. Crying. Feeling helpless.

I decided to pay panda a little visit at the graveyard, and tell him about life so far. And here I was, having a break down. It was sad, I know. We got along with each other so well..he felt like the only family I had left.

But, I've learn, I'm not alone. The others are with me. They feel the same pain as me. But.. they know that they still have each other. Were they...the next thing I call family? I guess so..

I just imaging, him in heaven..talking with my little sister Blossom, how of much I said I missed her and wish to see her again. To tell her what's going on in my life, how was I doing. To tell her what life created now, how life changed, how everything changed.

And here I was. In front of Panda's grave. In the rain. Getting all muddy. I wish..I wish my sister's corpses wasn't burned in that fire...so she could have a proper grave..and so I could visit her. But no..life just gives me karma along the way. It's like, the world hates me, wants me to not exist, questioning why God ever gave me a chance to live a life, if I just sinned along the way.

But..I have only one wish..a wish that would probably never come true. I wish, to stop what I'm doing. Stop killing people. Even though I enjoy it, it's not right. All those poor souls I killed. On accident or on purpose, most of them didn't have a reason to die like that. And here, I just took their life away. With just a couple stabs of a knife. With just a bullet or two with a gun.

I wish to stop being a criminal. I wish to start all over. I want to be good, so when I die, I can see my little sister in heaven. She would understand why I was like this. She would knew it wasn't my fault. She knew I didn't mean it. She knew the truth, and I will speak the truth when I'm decided to go to heaven or hell. I'll fight to see her again. Anything to see her smile again..

I've been, abused in everyway possible. I've been depressed for how long? I've been waiting for good years to come but all I got was this. I have multiple mental illnesses. How could God ever forgive me? One thing that I know for sure is that...I'm broken.

Sometimes I feel like giving up ( but I just can't, IT ISN'T IN MY BLOOODDDD~! I'm sorry that part reminded me of that song. XD)
I feel like I should give up, and die. Commit suicide. Now, I understand what panda felt. He just wanted to be free. And now he is. I could be free. I beg for forgiveness. But God probably's just ignores me.

But..what's holding me back? The people I call family. My love for Delirious. They are holding me back. They..we..just lost somebody.. they don't want to lose another for the same reason.

But, I hide my depressing. My sadness. My hopes and dreams. ( Why did that part reminded me of that one SpongeBob episode where there was a grave that said, ' Here lies Squidward's hopes and dreams'? If anyone that knows what I'm talking about...I love you so much. )

What I want is a family..to adopt a kid or two. But..will I even still be alive when I reach that point of time?

I sighed. I stood up, and put the yellow flowers I had on Panda's grave. ' See you soon pal..' I thought. With that, I left. I was walking back to the base that wasn't far from here.

Minutes later, I arrive at the base. I take a breath and put my happy face on. I open the door and closed it. It was 12:46am at night, nobody should be awake..so why did I even try to put on my happy face. I frowned and went to the kitchen. I open the fridge and saw a pizza box. I took it out of the fridge and opened it. There were two pieces of cheese pizza. I took them out and closed the fridge.

I threw the pizza box away and started eating. I pulled out my phone and starting doing random things on there. Until, I got a text message from a unknown number. I clicked on it and my phone went to my Text message app. I look at the text. I was shocked. I looked around me and saw nothing. I looked back at the text.

Evan is online!

Unknown user- Prepare for one hella of a ride Evan. :)

Unknown user is now offline.
Evan is now offline.

Then, I heard a burst of laughter. I looked at where I saw laughter and saw Wildcat and Craig laughing their ass off. " YOU....YOU SHOULD OF SEEN YOUR FACE!! " WildCat said, wheezing. I guess it was just them who sent that message. I smile at the two doofs.

Some time later, I was now in my bedroom. I was getting ready to go to bed until I heard a knock at my door. I groaned, annoyed, and got up and walked to the door. I opened it with a pissed off look on my face. " What the hell do you wan-" my eyes widen. It was Delirious. My pissed off expression turned into a happy one. " Oh hey Delirious, sorry about that. What do you need, it's pretty late. " I said, and opened the door wider so I could let him in.

He walked in and muttered a quiet ' Thank you.' I closed the door and looked behind me. He was sitting on my bed, he looked nervous. I walked to him and sat in my bed with him.
" What'd you need? Is something bothering you?" I asked, rising an eyebrow. He just looked at me.

" Evan..I..

(A/N- HA! CLIFFHANGER!!! Don't worry, the next chapter will be posted in an hour or so. -w- Hope you guys enjoyed! I missed writing chapters but just to spoil a little something something since you gladly took the time to read this which most people probably wouldn't...let's just say..the story is almost over! Yep, it's coming to an end. So, when the last chapter comes, be prepared with a box of tissues because it's a pretty sad ending but also a bit of a happy one. ANYWAY, THANK YOU FOR READING THIS WONDERFUL CHAPTER IN MY OPINION! I'LL TALK TO YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, LATER!!!! :D )

Words- 1176