Chapter 8 1/2. Spotted ( Different POV)

( This chapter is Delirious POV of chapter 8. )

Delirious POV
________________

I walked out of Evans and I room walking towards the weapon room. I put my gear on, grabbed the best weapons I personal think would be best for the heist.  I went to my Mask room and grabbed my Mask. ( Real quick. Y'all might be confused but I'll explain. The mask when there is no heist is just his usual mask which is what he is wearing all the time, white hockey mask with red spots. He has 2 Heist masks. One mask is a hockey mask that is black with blue spots. His other mask is his favorite which is the raccoon mask he wears in GTA. Hope that made sense ._.) I chosen the raccoon mask and head towards the front door. I saw everyone ready to go. " LET'S GO FUCK SOME SHIT UP!!" I heard WildCat Screaming. Everyone else cheered, I've even smiled and chuckled a bit. We went out the door and went to our cars. Nogla, WildCat, CaRtOoNz and me were all in the same car. Ohm, moo, terroriser were all in a helecoper, the rest were all squash in Pandas car.

We were going to rob a bank that was located 30 minutes from here. Not too far from the one Evan Robbed. We all had our earpieces on. " Hey Panda, wanna race there?" I ask panda threw my earpieces so everyone could here me. I heard a couple sighs, some ' here we go again ' and some people chuckling. " Oh it's on. Winner gets...." He thought for a second. Then spoked up. " Evan." I was mad, I didn't know why. I had a strange feeling when it's toured Evan. I just met him, it couldn't be love....

𝑹𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕..?

There was only 2 things on my mind. Winning. And of course, Evan.

( bold is delirious - his 'dark?' side- non bold is Jonathan )

"𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝑬𝒗𝒂𝒏 𝑯𝒖𝒉?'

' Oh shut up. You're me so if I'm thinking about him, then you are thinking about him too.'

' 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝐖𝐄 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒃𝒐𝒚..'

' I don't know...but I kinda like it..'

' 𝑯𝒎..𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒃𝒐𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒂 𝒄𝒖𝒕𝒆. 𝑯𝒆 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆!'

' Our's Dumbass. '

' 𝑲𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒂 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆.'

' BRO- IF I WASN'T HERE, THEN YOU WOULDN'T BE HERE. GEEZ I DIDN'T KNOW MY 'DARK' SIDE WAS SO FUCKING STUPID '

' 𝑯-𝑯𝑬𝒀! '

I snapped out of the conversation. " Deal. " I looked at my window seeing panda next to me as if there was a line in front of us. " READY..3,2,1.....GOOO!!! " I put my foot on the gas all the way. Panda was doing the same and we were oddly close to each other. I decided to take a shortcut and went threw a passage barely nobody knew about. " HEY THAT ISN'T FAR! " I heard panda scream in my earpiece. " Oh really? It didn't say no short-cuts in the rules." I went back in the main road, seeing panda behind me a 1/2 mile. I chuckled at myself and went faster. With 12 minutes we got there. Of course I won.

' 𝑻𝑯𝑨𝑻 𝑴𝑬𝑨𝑵𝑺 𝑯𝑬 𝑰𝑺 𝑶𝑼𝑹𝑺!'

' You could say that. '

We got out of our cars and started getting our weapons ready. We saw a ladder heading up the roof. " Helecoper squad, after we get the cash, meet us in the roof. Call -RANDOM NAME- and - ANOTHER RANDOM NAME- to take mine and pandas car home. " " yEs SiR " I heard Moo said. I heard some guards walking not far where we are. I snapped my fingers, grabbing everyone's attention. I pointed at the ladder headed towards the roof. They nodded and nogla went next to the ladder, looking at the surroundings and made a single ' It's clear ' with his hands. We crouch down to make less noises, and went up the ladder. I saw what I like to call them ' The helecoper squad ' on the roof already. They waved and I waved back. Not a surprise that the door is locked so we decided to throw a C4 on the door and blew it off. We knew some  guards heard so we took out our weapons.

Mini, had the bags to put the money in so he went in last. We went in, shooting some guards while Mini went to find the safe. A couple minutes later I hear police sirens. ' FUCK WHERE ARE THEY?!' I saw CaRtOoNz and Mini carrying 4 bags of cash. " LET'S GET OUT OF THIS SHITHOLE!" I heard WildCat scream, throwing a grenade at the guards behind us. We ran to the door while the Helecoper squad started up the Helecoper engines. They threw the money bags in and jumped in. We flew back to our house, shooting some cop cars, watching them explode. I looked at the time. Hm. It took less time then I thought. Moo parked down the Helecoper. Nogla and Mini grabbed the money bags then we head inside. As soon as we got in we heard some type of guitar. " You guys hear that?" Ohm asked. I nodded, then went towards the sound. Everyone followed. The voice and the guitar was getting louder and louder until. I stop. It was coming from the music, instrument room. I open the door, guess and was surprised of what I saw.

𝑬𝒗𝒂𝒏..

He had his back facing the door so I guess he couldn't hear me. I just watched him so did everyone else.

"𝐌𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐳𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐲."

"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝; 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞"

"𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭."

' two people? Was it someone from his family? '

"

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲."

"𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠"

"𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲"

"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞."

I heard a couple sniffs behind me, I couldn't say that I had some tears myself.

"𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞,"

"𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠"

"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞."

He stopped. He placed down the guitar. I guess he was going to play a different instrument but he turned around..and saw us. His eyes grew in shook. I saw he was about to shed some tears, but then ran out the door. He pushed me and some others and heard a door slam. I just looked at the others...

"𝑾𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒔."

𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔-1060