Chapter 1. First Meet

Evans POV.
____________

I was rushing down the dark roads so I wouldn't be late for my drug dealer. It was 1:38am and he wanted me to be there at 1:50am. Since the ally where I needed to meet him wasn't that far away, I decided to make this journey a bit more fun. I climbed on a random tree in someone's backyard and hop onto their roof. I jumped from roof to roof till I saw the ally I needed to meet him. I jumped down the one-story house I was on and ran into the ally. I check my phone and saw it was only 1:46am. I guess I am a bit early, better than ever. I decided too play a random game till he got here. It's been 7 minutes until I saw him walking towards me. Geez, he takes his good old time. It was quiet for a minute or two until he finally spoke. " You have the cocaine? " I smiled. " Yeah it's right here-" I put my hand into my pocket and it wasn't there. I check my other pocket in my coat. Then I check my pockets on my pants. I looked in my shoes. SHIT! It must of fell out of my pocket when I was jumping from the roofs! "I U-uh. It must of fell out when I was on my way here. I'll be right back to get it, it couldn't fell to far-" " ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! YOU HAD ONE JOB, I JUST WASTED MY TIME FOR NOTHING?!" He looked pissed. " I'm sorry sir, just let me go and get it, I'll be back-" I wish I didn't said that, I should of just ran to my abandoned apartment. He reached out from his pocket and took out a pocket knife. GEEZ! I said I would go and get it, what's his problem?! I backed away but I knew there was no way to escape. Behind me is just a wall leading to a dead end and in front of me was the old man blocking me so I couldn't escape. He came closer and push me into the wall. He put his pocket knife in my face and slit my cheek. It hurt but it wasn't anything that I faced in my past. "Hm. Trying to be strong huh? Let's see how strong you are when I do this!" He said smiling. Oh great, what's he gonna do now?

He slit my eye, making a soon to be scar to my forehead to my chin. I winced in pain, closing the eye he slit through. All I could feel was warm blood, dropping down my face, to my clothes, to the floor. He put the knife by my neck. As soon as he was about to make a deep cut all I heard was a 𝑩𝑨𝑵𝑮 and his body falling slowly to the ground. I looked up to see about 3 or 4 people behind where the old man was.

I didn't pay attention to the ones to the left or right, the one that caught my attention was the man In front of me. He was wearing a hockey mask, blue jacket with a black shirt, grey-ish pants but most importantly..his beautiful blue eyes. Those eyes made my stomach have butterflys, I didn't know why. Even though I am Gay, I just met this man! I couldn't fall for him. First love at first sight? Maybe..? It was quiet for a couple minutes until the one with the beautiful blue eyes said something I will never forget. " Are you alright?" I stared at him. I couldn't tell if I was blushing or it was the warm blood pouring slowly down my face. I finally spoke up, " I think so. Thank you guys, I would of been a goner." I couldn't tell what his expression was until I heard him say " No problem. " I heard the smirk in his voice. As soon when I was about to say something, they left. That's something you don't see everyday. I was a criminal, I don't know why someone would help a criminal as myself.

I sighed and decided to go home to heal my wounds. I took out my phone and saw it was 2:27am. I should hurry. I put on my ear-buds and played some music. Soon I got home and went straight to the bathroom. I looked myself in the mirror. Everyday I get uglier and uglier. I sighed and took my clothes off to get a shower because I smelled like sweat, cocaine and beer.

I hopped into the warm water and saw blood going down the drain. I sighed and continued with my shower. I turned off the water and went to my bedroom getting a oversize shirt and shorts. I went back to the bathroom and grab an eyepatch, rubbing alcohol, some cloth and a band-aid. I started with the cut on my cheek. It wasn't deep so it should heal. I put water on the cloth to get rid of some of the dry blood that didn't get off in the shower. I put some rubbing alcohol on the cut and put the band-aid on my cheek. I went to the cut on my eye. It didn't look to deep so I don't know if it was going to heal and vanish or heal and scar. I grab the cloth that had water on it and got rid of a lot of dry blood. This is gonna hurt.. I put rubbing alcohol on the cut and screamed. " AH FUCK! " It hurt like a bitch! As soon as the pain went to go away I put on the eyepatch and jump onto my bed.

I grabbed my phone and saw it was almost 3am. I sighed and put my phone down. As soon as I started to fall asleep, the man with the blue eyes pictured in my brain. I opened my eyes quick and felt my face warm up. I couldn't help it. His eyes were like a pool from heaven. They were bright and beautiful. Since I couldn't fall asleep anymore I grabbed my computer and decided to see if that man and his friends? Sidekicks? Whatever they are, were on Google. I type ' guy in a hockey mask'. The first thing I saw was ' BBS '. BBS? What does BBS mean? Big Brain squad? I chuckled at my response and read the description under 'BBS'.

BBS
BBS is a group of criminals. They all wear a mask but nobody knows what they're real faces look like. Policeman said that when they were chasing down them, they saw on there car that said ' Banana Bus Squad '. We think that that's what BBS means. Nobody knows how many people are in the BBS but their are rumors that the man in the hockey mask has blue eyes and supposedly gang name is Delirious. We heard more rumors that some other gang members gang names are WildCat, Nogla, Lui, Ohm, and BasicallyIdoWrk. They robbed, steal, etc more than 486 places and 1349 times. We do not know how many people they killed but some rumors say that the Delirious killed over 674 women and 326 men.

My eyes widen. Over 1000 people died because of Delirious. But..why wasn't I one? I decided to go and try to get some sleep. I put down my computer and closed my eyes. I have a big day in 2 weeks. I need to be prepared. After saying that I finally felled asleep.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧: 1277