Chapter 3. The Big Day

Evans POV
____________
I walked down the hallway trying to find where the big safe was. It took me a couple minutes when I saw a hall with lasers and a big safe. ' Found it. ' I went carefully as possible walking through the lasers. I finally reached the end of the hallway. When I was about to open the safe there was a code needed for it. I sighed. I took out my phone and started hacking. Took me about a couple tries and finally I hear the safe unlock. I made sure nobody was behind me and took out the bags. ' I walked in and saw $100 bills stacks on stacks on stacks. ' Holy shit! This is about $100,000 right here! ' I started filling the 3 bags with money. As soon as I took all the money I walked out the safe door, putting the bags down and shutting the door like nothing happened. I picked up the bags and as soon as I was going to walk out I stopped. ' Fuck, I forgot about these lasers. How am I supposed to get around with 3 bags of cash!?' I could take my time but that would be a waste if my time and by then a guard could come here and see me. There was only the best way out of this. Walking through the lasers and sounding off the alarms. ' Fuck it.' I ran through the lasers making the alarms go off. I hurried up the hallways when I heard people running down behind me loading their guns. I grabbed a smoke bomb and threw it behind me. I heard coughs and gags. I finally reached the door that went up towards the roof. I dropped the money bags down on the surface and climbed the ladder down. I grabbed the bags and ran to my car. While I was running towards my car, I saw a face that look familiar. Then it hit me. It was Delirious! It looked like him and his gang were going to heist the bank but I guess I beat them to it. We made eye contact and I stopped in my tracks. His blue eyes you could see miles away.

I stared at his eyes for a minute till I heard people behind me saying " STOP WHERE YOU ARE" " GET HIM! " " PUT YOUR HANDS UP!" I shook my head out of my thoughts and ran to my car as fast as I could. I threw a grenade at the people behind me while throwing the bags in the back seat and jumped into the front seat turning on the engine and went as fast as I could. The cops were behind me so I went even faster then I was. The more roads I drove through, the less cops I see. Finally I lost the cops and parked in a ally. I stopped the engine and went on my phone looking how far away I was from my apartment. "Holy shit?! How am I 45 minutes away from fucking home?! It took me that long to lose the cops?"
I sighed and decided to take the longgg long journey home.

*Time skip*

It's been 40 minutes of sitting in the fucking car. ' I'm almost there!! FUCKIN' FINALLY!' The last 5 minutes were oddly strange. I had people looked at me, yeah I know I had just robbed the bank but the weirdest thing was they're wearing masks that look oddly familiar. Then it hit me. It was fucking delirious gang! 'Why the fuck are they stalking me?! Is it because I ruined your heist? Oh fucking well get over it.' I finally got to my apartment, dragging the bags into my room. I went on some website that that drug dealers numbers. I finally texted some guy.

( E- Evan, D- Dealer )

E- Hey I heard you were selling Cocaine.

D- That's right sir.

E- How many bags you have?

D- I say bout' 6.

E- Alright. How much for a bag?

D- $560

E- Alright. I'll get one. Where you wanna meet?

D- * Some address that leads to a ally not far from Evan ;-; *

E- Time?

D- 1:30am?

I looked at the time. 1:12am.

E- Meet you there.

D- Okay, See you.

I put my phone in my pocket then grab the money from a bag then hid the bags after I grabbed the cash. I walked out my door and decided to walk instead of taking my car, it was only like a 7 minute walk anyway. I finally reached the place and saw her waiting. Her clothes looked old and ripped apart. I felt bad for her. " A-ah! You are here, here is the bag. " She said shyly handing me the bag. " Thanks, here's the cash. " I handed her the cash, she was counting it then she stopped. Her eyes were huge. " S-sir, this i-is $3200..! " I smiled. " You look like you're going through a rough time. Get some food and clothing. " She had the biggest smile on her face..just like my sister when she teased me.. " T-thank you so much s-sir! " She gave me a quick big hug and ran off.

All I did was smile but then I had a weird feeling that someone was watching me. I felt someone behind me, putting a hand on my shoulder. ' SHIT! I forgot my fucking pocket knife!' I turned around slowly, to be choked by a guy in a pig mask. I gagged, trying to lose his grip. " Isn't the fucktard that ruining our heist! " The pig man said. I was almost out of air until I a voice behind the pig guy. " Put him down WildCat. We could use a guy like him in our group. " I didn't know who said that until WildCat put me down and moved aside. 𝑫𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔!? He walked closer and closer to me while our eyes were starring into each other. " Isn't the guy we saved 2 weeks ago? " A guy said in a Irish voice. " Looks like him. " WildCat looked beside The Irish man.

This was awkward. I finally spoked, " W-what do you want from me? " I saw delirious look back at me. " Don't you see? Delirious is interested in you dumbass. " WildCat said. " Silence WildCat. Be nice to the poor man! " The Irish man said. Him? Interested? In me?! What is there so special about me? " Indeed I am WildCat. We saw you robbing the bank- By yourself. Not bad for one person. We could use you in our group. What do you say?" Delirious looked at me in the eyes, I had to look like a fucking tomato. ' Me? In their gang? ' I knew my answer. "I-"

𝑪𝑳𝑰𝑭𝑭𝑯𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑹 𝑯𝑨! 𝑰 𝒔𝒐 𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒍𝒍𝒍𝒍 '~´ >:3

𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔- 1134