Chapter 28. Was it real..?

Evan's POV
____________

Bright. Why was it so damn bright. I opened my eyes to see I'm on some sort of cloudy soft surface. I got up and felt something heavy on my back. I turned around and saw that I had wings. Very familiar to a Angels wings...wait...THEY ARE ANGELS WINGS!

I began to panic, I look at the top of my head to see a yellow halo. ' WHAT THE...AM I DEAD? HOW DID I...WHY AM I...HUH?! ' I question myself.

" Ah.. you finally awoke. " A heavy, deep voice said. I turned around to see a very very tall man that had big wings, halo, a white beard, white hair, and a staff that had an Yellow orb with angel wings.

" I assume you are very confused. I am God, and you are in heaven. You are not dead, just in a dream that I sent you here. Now..I would like to talk to you Mr. Evan. " God said, looking down at me. I gulped, and nodded.

" You're a criminal. Correct? Now, you are asking why aren't you in hell in this dream. Because. I see light in you. I see why you did those horrible things to those innocent and non innocent people. I understand. " He simply told me. I stared at him in disbelief.

" Blossom always talks about you. She's excited to see you again. My..has she grown. " He said, with a smile. I was shocked. " B-Blossom..?" I stuttered. " Why yes! Your little sister of course. She always waits at the gates to heaven to see if you have passed on and came here yet. She is really excited to see you. I would let you see her but, you aren't fully in heaven. So that would be breaking one of heaven's rules! But..I will tell her I got to talk to you. She will be very pleased. Now, it's almost sunrise. Anything you want me to tell her that's from you? " He asked, Nicely.

Dream or not..I hope this is real.

" Yes please...tell her I love her and I can't wait to see her again..I'll be there soon. Soon.." I said, smiling. God hummed. He standed up Straight. " I will see you once you pass heaven's gate. Farewell Evan. " He said. I bow down, trying to be polite as I can. The ground started shaking. Everything was disappearing.

I woke up. I sat straight up, sweat coming down my face. I take a look outside and saw the sun coming up.

' Was it real..? '

I hear a snore next to me. I panicked and look to see what that was. ' Delirious? What is he doing in my room..sleeping with me..? ' I thought.
Then I remembered.

fLaShBaCk To LaSt NiGht

" Evan I..." Delirious said. He whispered something afterwards that I couldn't hear. " Could you say that again? I couldn't quite hear you." I asked him. He look at me then at his hands. " Evan...I like you..no.. I love you. A lot.. I have been for a couple months. Whenever I'm with you.. I feel butterflys in my stomach. My heart feels like it's going to burst out of my chest. I feel warm and tingly inside whenever I'm next to you. So what I'm trying to say is..do you return my love and be my boyfriend...?" He asked.

I look at him in disbelief. He likes me back. No..he loves me back! OH MY GOD, THE PERSON I LOVE, LOVES ME BACK!!! HOLY SHIT, WHAT THE FUCK !

" OF COURSE I LOVE YOU BACK DUMMY! " I yelled and wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed him on the lips. He was surprised by this, but he kissed back. My stomach felt like it was doing flips. We pulled apart.

" Oh my God..I'm so happy! I'm so glad I can call you my boyfriend!" I cheered, kissing him again. We pulled back again. Minutes later, we decided it was time for bed. We both got under the covers and snuggled with each other.

Best.
Day.
Ever.

EnD oF fLaShBaCk

I smiled at the Memory. I heard a groan from Delirious, a sign that he is waking up. He forced open his eyelids and yawned. He looked over at me with a questioning look on his face. He soon realised what he did last night and blushed. He wrapped his arms around my waist and snuggled against my waist.

' I could get used to this..'

( A/N: YEAH YEAH I KNOW IT'S SHORT. There is gonna be a slight delay on the next chapter that I was supposed to post tonight. I'm going to post it when I wake up or something. I'm to lazy to write it at the moment. ( sorry ;-;) AnYwaYs, hope you all liked this chapter!!! I'll talk to you allLlLLLLLLlLLlLLlLlllll later!!!

Words- 815