Chapter 10. Found

Evans POV
___________

I went to sleep, some how comfortable in the cold but warm air. I was sleeping peacefully by this Hell rainbow. Hours and hours went by. I was sleeping until I heard faint voices. " WHERE IS HE?!" " HR SHOULDN'T BR FAR! " I couldn't really make out what they were saying, I was still half asleep. " OVER HERE! IN THIS...NEST THING..?" I felt a pair of arms picking me up, bridal style. I was so tired and didn't care if this was a kidnapper. What's there to lose? I lost basically every I've had and owned. I decided to go back to sleep in this person's arms.

~𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩~

I finally woke up, which felt like days. I woke up In a familiar bed. The scent..so familiar.. WAIT, AM I BACK FROM 'HOME'? I couldn't see anything. The room was just..pitch black. All I saw was the bed I was on. I decided to get up and tried to find a door. I felt a door knob and pulled it. I was back at Delirious house but it was so quiet...and sounded so....

𝑬𝒎𝒑𝒕𝒚.

I looked at the living room. There was no furniture, no TV, nothing. Just a chair facing the opposite way. It turned around....slowly....and it was..

𝑫𝑬𝑳𝑰𝑹𝑰𝑶𝑼𝑺?!

He didn't say anything. His beautiful blue eyes looked dark, empty.... 𝑬𝒗𝒊𝒍...

He finally spoked.. but his voice sounded...deeper..?

" 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘..𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅'𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒓𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑬𝒗𝒂𝒏...𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝒈𝒍𝒂𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒊𝒅...𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆....  𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦. "

Someone behind me kicked me. I felled to the floor as the person behind me grabbed my arms and pulled them behind my back. I tried to look who was behind me but I couldn't make the look out. Red  mask..with a X on a eye? Wait... CARTOONZ?! I looked up seeing no Delirious. I started to panic. I saw Delirious come out of the weapon room holding...A KNIFE?! The knife looked sharp..very sharp. Stab someone with it, goes threw your body easily. I jumped, I was scared. ' What are they gonna do?! Why are they doing this to me?!' Delirious came in front of me. I just looked at his cold eyes, crying. He bent down to reach my level. Face to face. I thought he was going to tell me something but without any hesitation. He sliced my cheek. I screamed in pain, I didn't get any warning. I looked down to see blood dripping on the floor slowly.

" Y-YOU'RE C-C-CRAZY! " He just looked at me. He came back down to my level. I thought he was going to cut me again but all I heard was. " 𝐍𝐨.... 𝑰'𝒎 𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔!" All I heard was laughing. Psycho laughter..I felt the floor below me sink. Then. It broke. I screamed as I fell into what it seemed endless hole. Only hearing that laughter. I fell onto a floor. That looked familiar.. a door. I got up, putting my hand on my face then realized..THE CUT WAS GONE. I was shocked. This felt like a nightmare. A very realistic one. I smelled fire. 'Fire....FIRE?! ' I went, opening the door and saw a room on fire and a familiar person downstairs with a lighter. " HURRY UP VANOSS!" I was confused, how did they know my name? Then it hit me... A memory of how my parents died. It was her. Blossom... In front of me.... I had tears in my eyes. I never thought I wouldn't see her again. I couldn't blame her, starting that fire. She earns 2 things out of it. Or we do. A hell rainbow and our enemy's dying. After what they did to her, me...𝑼𝒔.. they deserved it. " EVAN!!!!" I snapped out of my thoughts. Fire was surrounding me. My blossom...waiting outside the door, crying my name. " BLOSSOM. DON'T GO! " I felt the ground shake. The house was collapsing. " RUN BLOSSOM. RUN! I LOVE YOU! RUN!!!!!" I was crying, the look in her green eyes. She didn't want to experience this moment. Even if this is a nightmare. Even if that wasn't my real blossom. It's a terrific sight. My tears filled with smoke and ashes. The house collapse down. But I went threw the never ending hole again.

I woke up, breathing heavily. Crying. Shaking. Was this the real world now..? That nightmare... felt..so real... 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍.... I was out of my thoughts until somebody hugged me.

𝑺𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 12:45𝒂𝒎 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑. 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒆, 𝑰 𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔. :,< 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒘𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒅𝒂𝒚/𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕/𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒐𝒐𝒏! 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓! <3

Words- 767