Prologue

I don't own Naruto or any of the characters in this story.

In this world, there are Alphas, Omegas and Betas just like how there are the rich, the poor and the normal. Iruka Umino is an Omega, he was a maid, serving the Hatake clan with his life. He was very poor and it was only fortunate that the Hatake's were very generous after his parents had died to take him in but if only they knew what they did, they would have kicked him out immediately, but they never did find out did they.....

Kakashi Hatake had the totally opposite life, he had money, friends and inheritage ever since he was born. Everyone always wanted to be his friend but he already knew for a young age that they stuck to him because of his wealth. My only people who stuck to him because they actually cared for him was Obito Uchiha, Rin Nohara and his team captain Minato Namikaze but they were long dead now.

On his 21th birthday, he is going to get married to a total stranger, Tsumugi that he has never met before but when he meets a certain omega maid just a few days before the wedding, will he change his mind and ditch his arranged marriage or will he forget the little strong maid and marry the weak, feminine bride....

In a Royal place like this, can fate let these two people be together or will they be more apart than ever. Will the fact that everyone is dying in front of Kakashi break him even more. Can Iruka fix him back or will Kakashi die in misery....

Hey guys! I really wanted to try this out and see how it goes okay! So comment if you think I'll work! Bye!

Sneak Peek

Kakashi's POV

Maa I can't believe they set me up in an arranged marriage and right after my 21th birthday too, I thought unimpressively as I walked through the massive walls and lost in thought before bumping into the beautiful person I have ever seen, well after my mom that is.

"Oh watch where your- uhh sorry Mr. Hakate I didn't mean to say that, I'll be going now," And that only happened in a matter of seconds before the little maid disappeared behind the doors I passed.

What just happened, who was that maid. Was the maid new or something and with that attitude? That's interesting...

I thought dreamily as I walked to my destination, to my father's brother dining room, to discuss about the 'arrangements'....

Hey that was some part of chapter 1, do you all like it!